1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '11 17:18
    If he wins Iowa he will surely get a bump in campaign contributions. How much and from who remains to be seen.
  2. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    22 Dec '11 03:45
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    If he wins Iowa he will surely get a bump in campaign contributions. How much and from who remains to be seen.
    Hooray! One step closer to repealing the 14th amendment! He'll put my cash to good use making sure that 95% of 'those' people can't get my money from the government! My state will finally be able to pass that law allowing insurance companies to decide who they will cover, restaurants who they will serve, country clubs who they let in, and motels who can wallow in their sheets! That'll straighten out all these drug addicts! They won't be wasting the Supreme Court's time begging for 'rights' when the state tells them they better clean up if they want to drive, hold a job, and have health insurance.
  3. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    22 Dec '11 12:55
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    Hooray! One step closer to repealing the 14th amendment! He'll put my cash to good use making sure that 95% of 'those' people can't get my money from the government! My state will finally be able to pass that law allowing insurance companies to decide who they will cover, restaurants who they will serve, country clubs who they let in, and motels who can ...[text shortened]... them they better clean up if they want to drive, hold a job, and have health insurance.
    🙄

Let me know if you're planning on posting something that makes sense one of these days. I'd like to read it.
  4. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    22 Dec '11 13:17
    Originally posted by sh76
    🙄

Let me know if you're planning on posting something that makes sense one of these days. I'd like to read it.
    I will post intelligent commentary as soon as a Republican candidate makes sense. Right now I'm too busy standing up for stupid! I want the Republicans to have a candidate against our dark corporate overlord that reflects their true nature.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree