1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Jun '17 19:17
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/rosie-odonnell-donates-1000-nsa-leaker-pledged-allegiance-taliban-calls-brave-young-patriot/

The woman who swore allegiance to the Taliban and leaked information to try and snuff out Trump has been given $1000 for her good work from Rosie Oddonnell.

Is anyone surprised?
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    09 Jun '17 19:24
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/rosie-odonnell-donates-1000-nsa-leaker-pledged-allegiance-taliban-calls-brave-young-patriot/

The woman who swore allegiance to the Taliban and leaked information to try and snuff out Trump has been given $1000 for her good work from Rosie Oddonnell.

Is anyone surprised?
    In order to more convincingly convey surprise, I shaved my eyebrows and had them surgically stitched on in high arches four inches above my eyes.
    It's like having two hairlines.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Jun '17 20:181 edit

Is anyone surprised?
    Seriously, man, step away from the TV and stop watching Fox News.

"swore allegiance to the Taliban"
    "to try and snuff out Trump"

You lie almost as much as your mentor, Donald Trump. But keep trying, you'll get there soon at this rate. Oh, and you're also insane.
  4. S. Korea
    Moves
    10 Jun '17 02:52
    I do not see any proof that she swore allegiance to the Taliban but she did say something like if Pres. Trump wages war against Iran (presumably for an unjust reason) she would stand with Iran...

That is a very fictional scenario but it is also an alarming and treasonous thing to tweet if you work with sensitive military intelligence.

It is absurd for Rosie to donate money to her, but I think the real talking point is how on earth did she get the clearance that allows her to handle this sort of data.
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    10 Jun '17 04:20
    Originally posted by Jacob Verville
    I do not see any proof that she swore allegiance to the Taliban but she did say something like if Pres. Trump wages war against Iran (presumably for an unjust reason) she would stand with Iran...

That is a very fictional scenario but it is also an alarming and treasonous thing to tweet if you work with sensitive military intelligence.

It is ab ...[text shortened]... ing point is how on earth did she get the clearance that allows her to handle this sort of data.
    Maybe the intelligence services agree with her: Iran is the good guy, compared to Trump.
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    10 Jun '17 08:07
    Is anyone surprised?
    Surprised that you would be trying your darndest to shift the focus from the content of a leak to instead try and attack the leaker? No, not surprised at all. Exactly what I would expect from someone working for the whitehouse.
  7. S. Korea
    Moves
    10 Jun '17 09:00
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Maybe the intelligence services agree with her: Iran is the good guy, compared to Trump.
    Her clearance would have been going on during the Obama administration.

But I highly doubt the point of your post was even to make an observation about this...
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    10 Jun '17 09:05
    Her clearance would have been going on during the Obama administration.

But I highly doubt the point of your post was even to make an observation about this...
    Correct.
    I couldn't care less.

There's just so many Trump threads a man can handle before he cracks into trolldome.
  9. S. Korea
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 11:42
    HAHA, TRUE!

I am sympathetic. I will surely, at some point, make some comments that do not reflect the depth or nuances of my beliefs myself.

Cheers. ^^
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 12:041 edit

It is ab ...[text shortened]... ing point is how on earth did she get the clearance that allows her to handle this sort of data.
    Try publically defecating on a picture of Trump Jr. and maybe Rosie will send you a check as well.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree