1. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    12 Jan '19 12:26
    @shavixmir said
    It can’t be helped that Europe is the best place in the world and that we look down upon the rest of humanity as the savages they are.
    Duchess will never get over her bitterness till she can grasp this one salient fact. Maybe in 300 years time, her great great great great great progeny after having been the beneficiaries of 200 odd years of China having been the worlds hegemon, will finally get their comeuppance from some bitter citizen of some part of the developing world at that time decrying the Sino-ethnocentricity of her descendants.

Ahh. Future first world problems....
  2. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    14 Jan '19 00:23
    @sonhouse said
    At least Forrest KNEW he was dumb.
    More importantly, Forrest Gump knew what love is.
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    14 Jan '19 00:38
    @shavixmir said
    God damn... trump has actually stated a fact!

And he seemed so proud of his nugget of wisdom, he repeated it!!

There’s hope for him yet!

Kidding. Of course there’s no hope for him. He’s as retarded as a Forrest Gump; if Gump had a lobotomy and someone shoved the rest of his brain through a a cheese shredder, fed it to an idiotic pig, scooped up the poop and shoved it into his arse.
    "Wow, just learned in the Failing New York Times that the corrupt former leaders of the FBI, almost all fired or forced to leave the agency for some very bad reasons, opened up an investigation on me, for no reason & with no proof, after I fired Lyin' James Comey, a total sleaze!" --Trump tweeted this on 12. January. And that's true: James Comey was fired for some very bad reasons.

It's really quite telling when Trump tells the truth inadvertently.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jan '19 16:33
    @moonbus said
    "Wow, just learned in the Failing New York Times that the corrupt former leaders of the FBI, almost all fired or forced to leave the agency for some very bad reasons, opened up an investigation on me, for no reason & with no proof, after I fired Lyin' James Comey, a total sleaze!" --Trump tweeted this on 12. January. And that's true: James Comey was fired for some very bad reasons.

It's really quite telling when Trump tells the truth inadvertently.
    But he doesn't know when he tells the truth.......

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree