1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Jul '17 10:11
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    How about this, whodey: I show you evidence that Trump has literally stolen money from children with cancer, and you explain to me how the Clinton Foundation "enrich[ed] her personally."

These clumsily fabricated false equivalencies reek of desperation.

Still no thoughts on the Trump campaign's admitted attempts at collusion?
    I've provided it a long time ago, which your promptly ignored, as usual.

You must have graduated from Trump U.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Jul '17 10:132 edits
    Fraud (Trump U, among others), obstruction of justice (firing Comey), bribery (currently soliciting and accepting bribes, admitted to bribing Pat Bondi and other unnamed officials), rape (his ex-wife testified under oath that he did), sexual harassment (admitted to it in Pussygate + ongoing trial), perjury (contradicted statements he made under oath). P ...[text shortened]... llels with today's news?
    http://nypost.com/2001/03/07/campaign-aide-indicted-in-bush-tape-leak/
    Isn't it odd that Trump has obviously violated the law with such things as Trump U, but Dims are too busy to seemingly notice as they use "trumped up" charges that are not even illegal to try and remove him.

That is how screwed up our legal system is.

As for Hillary, the deeper they try to dig to get Trump removed, the more Hillary keeps popping up as corrupt. Now Comey is shown to be corrupt as well, the one man that should have been after Trump from the get go.

Coincidence?

Face it, the government is hopelessly corrupt and no one is ever held accountable. All we can ever hope for is a poo slinging contest as we try to convince others the other party is worse.
  3. Germany
    Moves
    12 Jul '17 14:30
    Originally posted by whodey
    Isn't it odd that Trump has obviously violated the law with such things as Trump U, but Dims are too busy to seemingly notice as they use "trumped up" charges that are not even illegal to try and remove him.

That is how screwed up our legal system is.

As for Hillary, the deeper they try to dig to get Trump removed, the more Hillary keeps popping up as c ...[text shortened]... n ever hope for is a poo slinging contest as we try to convince others the other party is worse.
    It's not "odd" in the slightest that political opponents attack each other, and that has nothing to do with your legal system.

Hillary Clinton has done nothing approaching the things I just listed and your desperate attempts at equating the two expose your hypocrisy and willing participation in the modern GOP's undermining of U.S. democracy and its constitution. One party is worse, whodey, and obviously so. Your continued preference for terrible policies over mediocre ones requires justification.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Jul '17 18:161 edit
    It's not "odd" in the slightest that political opponents attack each other, and that has nothing to do with your legal system.

Hillary Clinton has done nothing approaching the things I just listed and your desperate attempts at equating the two expose your hypocrisy and willing participation in the modern GOP's undermining of U.S. democracy and its c ...[text shortened]... y so. Your continued preference for terrible policies over mediocre ones requires justification.
    You're insane. Dims try to alter the election by telling Comey not to refer to the Hillary investigation as an investigation, but only call it a "matter". They coerced him to say what they wanted people to hear. There was also the Bill Clinton private meeting with the one person who was overseeing the Hillary investigation, all to get her elected.

To think that Dims are the least bit worse than the Pubes is sheer insanity. It shows you to be nothing but a partisan shill.
  5. Germany
    Moves
    12 Jul '17 19:141 edit
    You're insane. Dims try to alter the election by telling Comey not to refer to the Hillary investigation as an investigation, but only call it a "matter". They coerced him to say what they wanted people to hear. There was also the Bill Clinton private meeting with the one person who was overseeing the Hillary investigation, all to get her elected.

To th ...[text shortened]... st bit worse than the Pubes is sheer insanity. It shows you to be nothing but a partisan shill.
    Campaigning is not "trying to alter the election." And there is no evidence Bill Clinton's meeting with Lynch was some kind of ploy, as you well know.

In the November 2016 election, there were two justifiable choices: not voting and voting for Clinton. People make mistakes, and eligible voters who were reasonably able to vote and did not do either of these two things made such a mistake. Now is the time to acknowledge it, apologize for it, and move on. You had the option - which you neglected to pursue - to vote against someone who pledged to openly take bribes upon taking office and promptly did so. That kind of makes you look like an idiot. You know what makes you look worse? Arrogantly dismissing people who point this out to you when you are perfectly aware that these people (such as yours truly) are far better able to judge what is best for you than you are.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Jul '17 19:38
    Campaigning is not "trying to alter the election." And there is no evidence Bill Clinton's meeting with Lynch was some kind of ploy, as you well know.

In the November 2016 election, there were two justifiable choices: not voting and voting for Clinton. People make mistakes, and eligible voters who were reasonably able to vote and did not do either of ...[text shortened]... ese people (such as yours truly) are far better able to judge what is best for you than you are.
    You know, you might just be right about the GOP. With Pubes like McCain leading the charge against Trump, conservatives may want to reconsider the entire party after they fail to repeal Obamacare or even provide a border wall.

I think the Article V movement is really their only voice.
  7. Germany
    Moves
    13 Jul '17 06:502 edits
    Whatever makes you sleep at night, whodey. Just know that you will remain among the lowest echelons of the world's laughingstock unless you admit that you should have voted for Hillary Clinton. Of course that goes for all other non-Clinton voters here.

In light of the story about the Bush/Gore campaign I linked, any thoughts on Trump's claims that "Democrats would have done the same"? All politicians are the same, right? I mean, who doesn't hold meetings with Kremlin officials and then lie about it? And of course it's just a coincidence that the case against the Russian lawyer's client was abruptly settled (and the prosecutor fired by Trump) in exchange for the "nothing" provided at the meeting.
  8. Subscribershavixmironline
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Jul '17 11:21
    All this said, do these Trump jr. mails mean anything other than a good laugh?
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Jul '17 13:26
    Comey it seems gave up classified information in his leaked memos.
    This has been repeatedly debunked.

Further evidence you get all your news from Fox News. They love to present the news they'd like to hear as the actual news, but that is rarely, if ever, the case.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Jul '17 13:29
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    It means he's admitted meeting with the Russians, is what it means.

I just about laughed my ass off the other day when I saw Trump's name and "email controversy" on the same bottom-of-the-screen blurb. I bet Hillary's laughing her ass off too.
  11. Germany
    Moves
    13 Jul '17 20:39
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Apparently it is considered perjury to knowingly omit these kind of contacts when applying for security clearance, meaning that Kushner has almost certainly committed a crime. Kushner maintains that he """"""forgot"""""" to mention his little act of treason so that it technically wasn't perjury. And that's to add to whatever crime Jr, Kushner and Manafort committed by colluding with the Kremlin. House Republicans have blocked efforts to revoke Kushner's security clearance.

Man, what a clustered act of copulation. Can you imagine Rutte doing anything even remotely like this and getting away with it?
  12. Germany
    Moves
    14 Jul '17 07:02
    Meanwhile, Trump Sr casually admits intending to collude with the Kremlin, while insisting the investigation against him is a "witch hunt." What a world.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree