1. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 18:18
    I know neither you idiots on the left nor you idiots on the right have any interest in analysing your own thoughts and that of the other side critically and without bias, so you all really don’t deserve this, but here’s Sam Harris’ podcast.

Please ignore.

YouTube
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 19:24
    @great-king-rat said
    I know neither you idiots on the left nor you idiots on the right have any interest in analysing your own thoughts and that of the other side critically and without bias, so you all really don’t deserve this, but here’s Sam Harris’ podcast.

Please ignore.

https://youtu.be/c-pTYLhitds
    Yeah really good podcast with a lot of truths in it. The liberal media are milking it for all its worth and even this libtard has to turn CNN off for a reality check sometimes.
    But he still maintains that what happened on the 6th is an order of magnitude more problematic than the violence and vandalism seen at BLM protests / riots.
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 19:57
    @great-king-rat said

Please ignore.

https://youtu.be/c-pTYLhitds
    Duly ignored.
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 20:51
    @great-king-rat said
    Sam Harris

Please ignore.
    Since this frat boy rags on both free will and any and all kinds of religion... yeah, deservedly ignored as contradicting himself.
  5. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 21:09
    @shallow-blue said
    Since this frat boy rags on both free will and any and all kinds of religion... yeah, deservedly ignored as contradicting himself.
    You’re a theist and are therefore the laughing stock of the intelligent world. You deserve to live in ignorance.

In a debate, Sam Harris would crush every aspect of your fairy tale believes.
  6. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 21:11
    @shavixmir said
    Duly ignored.
    This 40 minute podcast contains more wisdom than 15 years of your contributions to this sewer of the internet.
  7. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 21:11
    @kevcvs57 said
    Yeah really good podcast with a lot of truths in it. The liberal media are milking it for all its worth and even this libtard has to turn CNN off for a reality check sometimes.
    But he still maintains that what happened on the 6th is an order of magnitude more problematic than the violence and vandalism seen at BLM protests / riots.
    Agreed on all points.
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 15:24
    @great-king-rat said
    You’re a theist and are therefore the laughing stock of the intelligent world. You deserve to live in ignorance.

In a debate, Sam Harris would crush every aspect of your fairy tale believes.
    And also every aspect of modern science, every aspect of correct English spelling and usage, and every aspect of non-racist politics. In his mind, in yours, and in noone else's. The boy's the ultimate pseudo-intellectual.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree