[youtube Orlando Massacre]t88X1pYQu-I[/youtube]
    I love Samantha Bee. Seriously.
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 20:48
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I love Samantha Bee. Seriously.
    I started a thread not too long ago about her. In it, I said that in time, she'll be even better than John Stewart was. She continually proves my prediction right.
  5. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 21:40
    Originally posted by vivify
    Preach it girl. Preach.

[youtube Orlando Massacre]t88X1pYQu-I[/youtube]
    What a flat out as**ole. Some will love this extremism, and celebrate as for a short time it seems to work.

What I propose is that she take up residence in one of the Southside housing projects of Chicago, where crimes like murder never happen, because guns are prohibited. Uh oh. Someone just pointed out that Chicago's homicides and illegal guns dwarf those of Orlando.

This is the refuge of cowards, who dare not stand up for themselves, but they are delusional, if they think that anyone else can be relied on, certainly not Ms. Bee.
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 21:53
    Originally posted by normbenign
    What a flat out as**ole. Some will love this extremism, and celebrate as for a short time it seems to work.

What I propose is that she take up residence in one of the Southside housing projects of Chicago, where crimes like murder never happen, because guns are prohibited. Uh oh. Someone just pointed out that Chicago's homicides and illegal guns dwa ...[text shortened]... but they are delusional, if they think that anyone else can be relied on, certainly not Ms. Bee.
    Except guns are not banned in Chicago; the Supreme Court ruled that unconstitutional.

This makes your post an invalid argument.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Jun '16 07:30

What I propose is that she take up residence in one of the Southside housing projects of Chicago, where crimes like murder never happen, because guns are prohibited. Uh oh. Someone just pointed out that Chicago's homicides and illegal guns dwa ...[text shortened]... but they are delusional, if they think that anyone else can be relied on, certainly not Ms. Bee.
    Then start your own show.
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    22 Jun '16 14:20

again with this. again i will point out that while drug laws don't 100% get rid of drug dealers, they help.

again i will point out that while we don't forbid ford or whoever makes your favorite car from ever building automobiles because a drunk driver killed people, we do however enact stricter blood alcohol limits, ramp up enforcement penalties, charge bartenders from serving drunks and do public awareness campaigns stigmatizing drunk driving. which surprise surprise, has lowered drunk driving rates by 2/3 in the past decades.

again you will ignore these and go back to "i don't care that people die, i want to be able to buy guns that shoot 45 bullets per minute"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree