1. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 18:32
    This is some seriously stoopit chit here:
    https://abc7news.com/amp/sfusd-renaming-schools-board-meeting-san-francisco-school-sf/10229093/
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 19:02
    @Dood111
    This is your business how?
  3. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 19:35
    @sonhouse said
    @Dood111
    This is your business how?
    It's my business because it's an example of the retarded nonsense the schools in my country are doing.
  4. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 20:091 edit
    @dood111 said
    This is some seriously stoopit chit here:
    https://abc7news.com/amp/sfusd-renaming-schools-board-meeting-san-francisco-school-sf/10229093/
    Renaming schools. That's your big controversy?? Sounds like pretty serious stuff!

What's your next one? Jewish engineered space lasers starting wildfires in the western US? 😏
  5. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 20:15
    @mchill said
    Renaming schools. That's your big controversy?? Sounds like pretty serious stuff!

What's your next one? Jewish engineered space lasers starting wildfires in the western US? 😏
    You're just jealous because you didn't get a space laser for Hanukah.

Mine is awesome! I was bored last week so I torched Vallejo.
  6. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 20:171 edit
    @sh76 said

Mine is awesome! I was bored last week so I torched Vallejo.

Yeah, I was really down about that. Now I'm repressed and have to go to therapy. 😢
  7. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 20:19
    @mchill said

Not about renaming schools, you obviously didn't read the article, they declared that ACRONYMS were steeped in white privilege and racist so they set about changing them.
  8. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 20:28
    @dood111 said
    Not about renaming schools, you obviously didn't read the article, they declared that ACRONYMS were steeped in white privilege and racist so they set about changing them.
    Well, that's pretty serious stuff! My ACRONYM is steeped in green privilege. I lost an online chess game yesterday because one of my white rooks has "issues" with the c3 square and wouldn't go near it! Now my rook is repressed and has to join me in therapy (fortunately it's group, so we can split the cost) 😏
  9. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 20:35
    @mchill said
    Well, that's pretty serious stuff! 😏
    It IS pretty serious stuff, it shows how retarded our school systems and society in general have become, making such stupid assertions and declaring the most petty nonsense to be racist and claiming it's an example of the dreaded White Privilege that permeates the entire Known Universe....
  10. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 20:48
    @dood111 said
    It IS pretty serious stuff, it shows how retarded our school systems and society in general have become, making such stupid assertions and declaring the most petty nonsense to be racist and claiming it's an example of the dreaded White Privilege that permeates the entire Known Universe....
    I would submit our public schools do a reasonably good job of educating our children. I would also submit you're trying a little too hard to create a controversy.

Maybe you'll get better mileage dredging up another Hunter Biden story.
  11. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 20:52
    @mchill said
    I would submit our public schools do a reasonably good job of educating our children. I would also submit you're trying a little too hard to create a controversy.
    Yeah California is doing a great job, so great they gotta worry about acronyms being racist:
    https://calmatters.org/commentary/2020/01/functional-illiteracy/
  12. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 21:111 edit
    @mchill said
    Nonsense.
    In 1997 when I took the California Educational Skills test to become a teacher, almost half the people I spoke with were retaking it because they didn't pass the math or writing skills portion. Since they were recent college grads, i was concerned because I was 25 years older than them.
    When I got to the test I was offended at how simple it was.
    If college grads had trouble passing the piddly little test I breezed through after graduating from college 25 years earlier, it doesn't
    say much for the job California is doing as far as education.
    Sadly towards the end of my retirement I have to say I noticed the same thing in Arizona, I worked with teachers much younger that had a shocking lack of basic skills in math and writing.
    The fact is we have dumbed down our education system so that ...certain groups can graduate.
    Sue me if the truth offends you.
  13. Joined
    27 Jan '21
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 21:331 edit
    I'm confused 🤔

This guy says acronyms are racist and then he says this...

"It is a very simple step we can take to just be referred to as the SFUSD Arts Department for families to better understand who we are," explained Sam Bass, Director of the SFUSD Arts Department.

So how long before an "initialism" is considered racist 😆

(SFUSD is an initialism for those that don't know.)
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Feb '21 02:212 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    05 Feb '21 02:57
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    OMG you are a tard, I didn't say that , that was from the article.
    Unbelievable.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree