Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    To the Left
    Joined
    25 Jun '06
    Moves
    64930
    24 Jul '16 16:411 edit
    http://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/bernie-sanders-calls-wasserman-schultz-resign-wake-dnc/story?id=40824983&cid=abcn_tco

    Interested to hear more discussion of revelations about unfair treatment of the Sanders campaign in the Democratic Party. By the way, my interest arises not least because there are strong similarities to events in British politics.
  2. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    To the Left
    Joined
    25 Jun '06
    Moves
    64930
    24 Jul '16 17:40
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/24/clinton-campaign-blames-russia-wikileaks-sanders-dnc-emails?CMP=edit_2221

    Fun conspiracy theory regarding DNC leaks - arguing the Russians prefer Trump
  3. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39965
    24 Jul '16 21:07
    Originally posted by finnegan
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/24/clinton-campaign-blames-russia-wikileaks-sanders-dnc-emails?CMP=edit_2221

    Fun conspiracy theory regarding DNC leaks - arguing the Russians prefer Trump
    Trump has said nice things about Putin. Hillary proposed a no-fly zone in Syria AFTER the Russians had started air strikes in support of Assad.

    So quite possible.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    25 Jul '16 01:36
    So we learn that the primary process in the democrat party is a ruse and all we get from it is that we think that Putin likes Trump?

    Ok dingleberries, go vote Hillary! You deserve each other.
  5. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39965
    25 Jul '16 01:54
    Originally posted by whodey
    So we learn that the primary process in the democrat party is a ruse and all we get from it is that we think that Putin likes Trump?

    Ok dingleberries, go vote Hillary! You deserve each other.
    Nothing in that article supports the hysterical claim that "the primary process in the democrat party is a ruse". Everybody knew that the DNC was supporting Hillary, so it's really a non-story. Hillary got more votes than Bernie and that's why she got the nomination.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    25 Jul '16 03:231 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Nothing in that article supports the hysterical claim that "the primary process in the democrat party is a ruse". Everybody knew that the DNC was supporting Hillary, so it's really a non-story. Hillary got more votes than Bernie and that's why she got the nomination.
    http://observer.com/2016/07/latest-guccifer-2-0-leak-reaffirms-primaries-were-rigged-for-clinton/

    Proof positive.

    Being a Bernie supporter, I thought you would at least agree with him that the whole thing was rigged. Perhaps you think he is a liar as well.
  7. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39965
    25 Jul '16 04:31
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://observer.com/2016/07/latest-guccifer-2-0-leak-reaffirms-primaries-were-rigged-for-clinton/

    Proof positive.

    Being a Bernie supporter, I thought you would at least agree with him that the whole thing was rigged. Perhaps you think he is a liar as well.
    Bernie has never made such a claim.

    You suggesting anyone else is a.liar is irony at its maximum.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    149037
    25 Jul '16 04:53
    Originally posted by finnegan
    http://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/bernie-sanders-calls-wasserman-schultz-resign-wake-dnc/story?id=40824983&cid=abcn_tco

    Interested to hear more discussion of revelations about unfair treatment of the Sanders campaign in the Democratic Party. By the way, my interest arises not least because there are strong similarities to events in British politics.
    Sanders is all show no go!
Back to Top