Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    29 Apr '16 14:213 edits
    http://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/satanists-are-furious-that-boehner-compared-ted-cruz-to-the-dark-lord/

    John Boehner compared Ted Cruz to Satan, and now Satanists are hopping mad.

    Boehner said that he can't stand Cruz and no one in Washington likes him, but at the same time, he seemed to endorse his golfing buddy Donald Trump.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    29 Apr '16 14:48
    Is Ted Cruz really this evil?

    Is it the same as being compared to Hitler or worse?
  3. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    29 Apr '16 15:31
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/satanists-are-furious-that-boehner-compared-ted-cruz-to-the-dark-lord/

    John Boehner compared Ted Cruz to Satan, and now Satanists are hopping mad.
    Yes, apparently Satanists think the comparison gives the devil a bad name and that people should be honest and admit that Cruz is Christian and everything you might hate about him is because he is Christian.
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    29 Apr '16 16:215 edits
    Originally posted by whodey
    he can't stand Cruz and no one in Washington likes him
    It's actually the same for Trump as well.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    29 Apr '16 19:15
    Originally posted by vivify
    It's actually the same for Trump as well.
    How can you have two Satans?

    You could have one Satan and one Hitler, or are you offering some sort new religious teaching of a Bi-being entity?
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35848
    29 Apr '16 20:13
    Originally posted by whodey
    How can you have two Satans?

    You could have one Satan and one Hitler, or are you offering some sort new religious teaching of a Bi-being entity?
    Bi? Satan is Bi? You sink to a new low, whodey.
  7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    30 Apr '16 11:46
  8. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    3298
    30 Apr '16 14:24
    Originally posted by vivify
    It's actually the same for Trump as well.
    It's interesting that two of the most unpopular Republicans in the party are the party's frontrunners. I guess nice guys do finish last in the world of politics.
  9. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56302
    30 Apr '16 14:35
    Originally posted by whodey
    Is Ted Cruz really this evil?

    Is it the same as being compared to Hitler or worse?
    Seemingly even Republican party officials don't like him and call him evil.

    Trump is oppertunistic. Satan, say what you will about the lad, isn't oppertunistic; no, he's got a Godly plan he's carrying out.

    So, in the grander scheme of things, I presume that one could say that Cruz is not fulfilling God's ultimate plan anymore than I am, and that comparing him to Lucifer is the same as comparing my bowel movement to Jesus.

    The only thing that would make it funnier was if Satan really did appear, shaking his head in despair and rapping: "it isn't me!"
Back to Top