Science finds Marijuana is bad for you

Science finds Marijuana is bad for you

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cape Town

Moves
30 Apr 16

Originally posted by shavixmir
It does not.
It does. An I have references to back me up and you have the memory of a reference that you seem somewhat sketchy about.

If you're going to be mentally ill, it will rear its ugly head before you are 25. If you don't use marijuana until you are 25, then the chances of it triggering said mental illness is next to 0%.
So you do agree that marijuana can trigger mental illness.

That was what the report said.
In contradiction to what you said.

But for Christ's sake stop jibbering on about whatever you are jabbering on about.
I really couldn't care less.
In fact, if I wanted your blatantly obstrusive opinion, I'd rattle a poop bucket.

Then feel free to ignore my posts. It won't make you right.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
30 Apr 16

Originally posted by twhitehead
It does. An I have references to back me up and you have the memory of a reference that you seem somewhat sketchy about.

[b]If you're going to be mentally ill, it will rear its ugly head before you are 25. If you don't use marijuana until you are 25, then the chances of it triggering said mental illness is next to 0%.

So you do agree that marijuan ...[text shortened]... nion, I'd rattle a poop bucket.[/b]
Then feel free to ignore my posts. It won't make you right.[/b]
In answer to your first point:
Only in so far as that masturbation, riding bike and eating cookies can trigger mental illness, yes... Exactly the same odds.
And that before you are 25.

As for the rest, I gotta go and have wine, so I may or may not get back to you on them.

MB

Moves
30 Apr 16

It does not affect IQ. Another silly myth.

Cape Town

Moves
30 Apr 16

Originally posted by shavixmir
In answer to your first point:
Please stop rattling your poop bucket.

Only in so far as that masturbation, riding bike and eating cookies can trigger mental illness, yes... Exactly the same odds.
And what odds are those? And where is your reference that those cause mental illness?

And that before you are 25.
Sure. I never said anything about 'after you are 25'.

As for the rest, I gotta go and have wine, so I may or may not get back to you on them.
Take your poop bucket with you, its stinking up the forums.

Cape Town

Moves
30 Apr 16

Originally posted by Metal Brain
It does not affect IQ. Another silly myth.
Short term, it definitely does. Long term it is not a 'silly myth', just possibly bad science. There have been studies that found a correlation, but they could have been wrong.

E

Moves
30 Apr 16
1 edit

Originally posted by KazetNagorra
As long as you are part of a society you will always have "to pay" when someone in that society is no longer able to aid in the production of goods and services, and you will generally stand to gain if people are aided in (again) becoming productive members of society. If this troubles you, you should become a hermit.
Written as a true descendant of the Manor. Long live the Feudal System, whatever the evolutionary form it takes.

K

Germany

Moves
30 Apr 16

Originally posted by Eladar
Written as a true descendant of the Manor. Long live the Feudal System, whatever the evolutionary form it takes.
Can't you really do any better than these aimless, inane ramblings about "the Manor"? Here's a radical thought: try formulating an objection to what I said that actually pertains to it.

E

Moves
30 Apr 16

Can't you really do any better than these aimless, inane ramblings about "the Manor"? Here's a radical thought: try formulating an objection to what I said that actually pertains to it.
Being a libtard brought up in the system, I'm sure it is impossible for you to see the truth of what I'm saying.

In other words, I will continue to point out the truth even to people like you who are blind to it.

Cape Town

Moves
30 Apr 16

Being a libtard brought up in the system, I'm sure it is impossible for you to see the truth of what I'm saying.

In other words, I will continue to point out the truth even to people like you who are blind to it.
In other words you are incapable of explaining yourself but wish to hide behind the 'you are too blinded to see the truth' game. Sorry, but nobody buys that nonsensical argument.

E

Moves
30 Apr 16

In other words you are incapable of explaining yourself but wish to hide behind the 'you are too blinded to see the truth' game. Sorry, but nobody buys that nonsensical argument.
Yes, it is impossible to explain the truth to those who are blind. It is sad but true that in order to have a discussion we must first have a common ground on which to discuss.

Those who believe that the other side must accept their assumptions as truth accuse others as being unable to explain their position. Because of course one must be able to explain the position based on your assumptions.

Cape Town

Moves
30 Apr 16

Yes, it is impossible to explain the truth to those who are blind. It is sad but true that in order to have a discussion we must first have a common ground on which to discuss.

Those who believe that the other side must accept their assumptions as truth accuse others as being unable to explain their position. Because of course one must be able to explain the position based on your assumptions.
If you had a valid argument you wouldn't require anyone to accept your assumptions as truth. It is not true that common ground is required for a discussion, nor is it true that any truth exists that it impossible to explain to others.
And nobody here is blind.
You are just wrong, and you know you are wrong.

E

Moves
30 Apr 16

If you had a valid argument you wouldn't require anyone to accept your assumptions as truth. It is not true that common ground is required for a discussion, nor is it true that any truth exists that it impossible to explain to others.
And nobody here is blind.
You are just wrong, and you know you are wrong.
Wow, you really have no clue.

K

Germany

Moves
30 Apr 16

It's impossible to see the truth of what you're saying because you're not saying anything.

E

Moves
30 Apr 16

It's impossible to see the truth of what you're saying because you're not saying anything.
What I would say you've seen me write before. What's the use in bringing up old discussions that end up being "I'm right and you are wrong"?

K

Germany

Moves
30 Apr 16

What I would say you've seen me write before. What's the use in bringing up old discussions that end up being "I'm right and you are wrong"?
Why bother engaging in a discussion if you even refuse to make a point?