Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    13 Dec '16 20:22
    In case any of it disappears under Trump.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/scientists-copying-climate-data-before-trump-assumes-office

Meanwhile, the Department of Energy won't be responding to Trump's questionnaires, which means that the purge will have to wait until after the transition of power.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/energy-department-rejects-request-id-climate-staffers
  2. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    14 Dec '16 23:59
    Now Trump is claiming that he didn't really want all those names.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    15 Dec '16 03:22
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    Now Trump is claiming that he didn't really want all those names.
    Frantic.
    God forbid we record the findings of the THOUSANDS of scientists who claim it's all a hoax.
  4. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    15 Dec '16 21:53
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Frantic.
    God forbid we record the findings of the THOUSANDS of scientists who claim it's all a hoax.
    The three percent of climate scientists you mean?
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    15 Dec '16 22:41
    Ya been snookered, mate.
    Just accept it and move on.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Dec '16 15:52
    Use the term anthropogenic and be specific about whether or not climate scientists believe AGW is the primary cause or an unspecified mere factor that could be negligible for all you know.
    The poll you are referring to is the latter rather than the former. You have been duped by those with an agenda to mislead and lie.
  7. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    16 Dec '16 16:13
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    Use the term anthropogenic and be specific about whether or not climate scientists believe AGW is the primary cause or an unspecified mere factor that could be negligible for all you know.
    The poll you are referring to is the latter rather than the former. You have been duped by those with an agenda to mislead and lie.
    Jesus Christ you morons.
    Every scientist in every country, bar a few moronic in-the-oil-pocket bastards in the US know global warming is real and that humans are part of the problem.

Now, as I understand inbreeding, it does excuse you from being slightly patriotic... but please, look over the bloody fence and accept reality.

No gods
    No absolute financially sound system
    Money and profit are not important to happiness.

And global warming is a real issue.

Imbecils.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Dec '16 16:231 edit
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Jesus Christ you morons.
    Every scientist in every country, bar a few moronic in-the-oil-pocket bastards in the US know global warming is real and that humans are part of the problem.

Now, as I understand inbreeding, it does excuse you from being slightly patriotic... but please, look over the bloody fence and accept reality.

No gods
    No absolute fin ...[text shortened]... and profit are not important to happiness.

Imbecils.
    LOL!

Yes, humans are a negligible part of it. Problem? Hardly. You have a poor understanding of science.

http://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/science/anthropogenic-global-warming-myth.170415
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Dec '16 09:10
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Jesus Christ you morons.

No gods
    No absolute fin ...[text shortened]... and profit are not important to happiness.

Imbecils.
    I'm glad you went off the rail on these fools.

Keeps me from having to do it.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Dec '16 09:15
    In case any of it disappears under Trump.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/scientists-copying-climate-data-before-trump-assumes-office

Meanwhile, the Department of Energy won't be responding to Trump's questionnaires, which means that the purge will have to wait until after the transition of power.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/energy-department-rejects-request-id-climate-staffers
    I heard it's not only the DoE data they're worried about losing, but also the NOAA and NASA data. I did hear on NPR earlier this week that they're busy, busy uploading this data to cloud storage and also other countries to keep it in safekeeping.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Dec '16 09:19
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    LOL!

Yes, humans are a negligible part of it. Problem? Hardly. You have a poor understanding of science.

http://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/science/anthropogenic-global-warming-myth.170415
    This is rich. You're the one saying it's a myth, and yet you claim that others have a poor understanding of science.

What a buffoon.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Dec '16 09:221 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Ya been snookered, mate.
    Just accept it and move on.
    Look, we're not the ones going on about how the earth is flat, how we never went to the moon and how 9/11 was an inside job.

Get a clue and realize we stopped listening to anything you say a long time ago.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Dec '16 09:24
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I'm glad you went off the rail on these fools.

Keeps me from having to do it.
    Okay, so I couldn't resist and did it anyways. Sue me. 🙂
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 18:15
    This is rich. You're the one saying it's a myth, and yet you claim that others have a poor understanding of science.

What a buffoon.
    The myth is that man is the "primary cause", not that man isn't a minor factor. Try reading my thread on the science forum. It helps to read because you can actually understand instead of being a buffoon who makes false assumptions.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 18:17
    Look, we're not the ones going on about how the earth is flat, how we never went to the moon and how 9/11 was an inside job.

Get a clue and realize we stopped listening to anything you say a long time ago.
    So you lie like the others. Show me where I stated the earth was flat. Show me where I said we never went to the moon.

LIAR!