Moves
    14 Mar '13 05:54

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    15 Mar '13 09:48
    Originally posted by rwingett
    We now know that Scott Prouty was the name of the man who filmed Mitt Romney's infamous '47%' comment. I say the man deserves a congressional medal of honor. If that proves unfeasible, he deserves to have a collection made in his name to insure that he lives comfortably for the rest of his life. He's probably prefer the latter anyway. As a nation, we owe him a debt of gratitude for keeping one more Republican psychopath out of the White House.
    Strongly agree and well-said.
  3. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    15 Mar '13 09:53
    In addition, James Carter and David Corn deserve some secondary credit for helping to get it out.

Romney being elected could have set our country back a generation.
  4. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    15 Mar '13 14:30
    Originally posted by moon1969
    Strongly agree and well-said.
    Well, it may not help him "live comfortably for the rest of his life", but Prouty has set up a legal assistance fund (because of right wing death threats). So I just contributed.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/03/scott-prouty-47-percent-legal-assistance-fund
  5. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    16 Mar '13 00:09
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Well, it may not help him "live comfortably for the rest of his life", but Prouty has set up a legal assistance fund (because of right wing death threats). So I just contributed.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/03/scott-prouty-47-percent-legal-assistance-fund
    That's a better place for your $5 than buying my bus ticket.
  6. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    16 Mar '13 00:10
    Originally posted by moon1969
    In addition, James Carter and David Corn deserve some secondary credit for helping to get it out.

Romney being elected could have set our country back a generation.
    Or we might be back on track and out of the Obama recession.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree