1. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    14 Mar '13 01:30
    We now know that Scott Prouty was the name of the man who filmed Mitt Romney's infamous '47%' comment. I say the man deserves a congressional medal of honor. If that proves unfeasible, he deserves to have a collection made in his name to insure that he lives comfortably for the rest of his life. He's probably prefer the latter anyway. As a nation, we owe him a debt of gratitude for keeping one more Republican psychopath out of the White House.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Mar '13 01:55

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    14 Mar '13 01:55
    Originally posted by rwingett
    We now know that Scott Prouty was the name of the man who filmed Mitt Romney's infamous '47%' comment. I say the man deserves a congressional medal of honor. If that proves unfeasible, he deserves to have a collection made in his name to insure that he lives comfortably for the rest of his life. He's probably prefer the latter anyway. As a nation, we owe him a debt of gratitude for keeping one more Republican psychopath out of the White House.
    Have there been other political hacks that got the Congressional Medal of honor?
  4. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    14 Mar '13 01:58
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    For once I agree with you.

How about Andrew Breitbart's exposing Acorn? Are only left wingers heroes?

https://www.google.com/search?q=Breitbart+exposes+acorn&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
  5. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    14 Mar '13 02:06
    The question about the medal of honor was, of course, not intended to be taken entirely seriously. And Bradley Manning certainly deserves all the praise and accolades that can be heaped upon him.
  6. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    14 Mar '13 02:08
    Originally posted by normbenign
    For once I agree with you.

How about Andrew Breitbart's exposing Acorn? Are only left wingers heroes?

https://www.google.com/search?q=Breitbart+exposes+acorn&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
    Brietbart exposing Acorn? What a non-event. You, sir, are completely pathetic.
  7. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    14 Mar '13 02:12
    Brietbart exposing Acorn? What a non-event. You, sir, are completely pathetic.
    Acorn was funded by millions of taxpayer dollars, but was a partisan front group, engaging in advising people on criminal activity, and that is a non-event. Puleeze!

Your guy got Romney saying something which is true but politically incorrect. Now we have the most irresponsible, childish, Marxist President in history running the US to the brink. Maybe your Proudy ought to be charged with treason and shot.
  8. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    14 Mar '13 02:19
    Acorn was funded by millions of taxpayer dollars, but was a partisan front group, engaging in advising people on criminal activity, and that is a non-event. Puleeze!

Your guy got Romney saying something which is true but politically incorrect. Now we have the most irresponsible, childish, Marxist President in history running the US to the brink. Maybe your Proudy ought to be charged with treason and shot.
    Blah, blah, blah. You're a waste of time, Norm. Why don't you move to Mississippi and quit disgracing Michigan?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Mar '13 02:23

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    14 Mar '13 02:25
    Maybe Whodey and Eladar. You know, the cream of the crop.
  11. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    14 Mar '13 02:29
    Blah, blah, blah. You're a waste of time, Norm. Why don't you move to Mississippi and quit disgracing Michigan?
    A waste only if you keep presenting left wing tauroscatology. I can and have been convinced to change my mind.

My likely choice would be Alabama, not Mississippi, but in the meantime I hope to help some folks in Michigan get their heads straight.
  12. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    14 Mar '13 02:30
    A waste only if you keep presenting left wing tauroscatology. I can and have been convinced to change my mind.

My likely choice would be Alabama, not Mississippi, but in the meantime I hope to help some folks in Michigan get their heads straight.
    Alabama? Good. I'll contribute $5 to your bus ticket.
  13. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    14 Mar '13 02:35
    We know that even most of the left wingers here don't hold you in high regard. When all the argument you have is attacking another, you've lost.
  14. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    14 Mar '13 02:37
    Alabama? Good. I'll contribute $5 to your bus ticket.
    I don't do busses, or airplanes. I'll be driving, but not soon, and I don't expect anyone else to pay. That would be too left wing.
  15. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    14 Mar '13 02:38
    Romney wouldn't have won anyway.

The Congressional Medal of Honor is a valorous award that can be only be awarded for actions in battle involving incredible risk that no reasonable person would be expected to carry out. A large majority of MOH recipients died in the process.

But yeah, the video only shed light on what many of us already knew.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree