1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 03:27
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/2nd-woman-accuses-brett-kavanaugh-sexual-misconduct-report/story?id=58031736

And you guess it, she as drunk at college when the alleged incident occurred.

I'm guessing that anytime Dims feel that a vote is close at hand another woman will come out of the wood work to stop it.

The first accusation seems not to have been enough.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 03:31
    Now I hear that the new woman is also infected with Trump derangement syndrome.

Surprise, surprise.

My only question is, if these two women have no evidence and continue to try and drag Kav's reputation through the mud, can he sue them?

I've always said that those who accuse someone falsely should have to bear a similar penalty that the person they were accusing would have endured if convicted.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 03:341 edit
    Kavanaugh's wife and daughters are also getting death threats.

No surprise there. The US is a banana republic now.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/09/20/death-threats-brett-kavanaugh-christine-blasey-ford/1371995002/
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 03:59
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Kavanaugh's wife and daughters are also getting death threats.

No surprise there. The US is a banana republic now.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/09/20/death-threats-brett-kavanaugh-christine-blasey-ford/1371995002/
    The US has been a banana republic since the early 50’s.

Now. Hahaha
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 04:04
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/2nd-woman-accuses-brett-kavanaugh-sexual-misconduct-report/story?id=58031736

And you guess it, she as drunk at college when the alleged incident occurred.

I'm guessing that anytime Dims feel that a vote is close at hand another woman will come out of the wood work to stop it.

The first accusation seems not to have been enough.
    Oh dear, may there be a pattern of abuse emerging?

Who’d a thunk it?
    Someone with such God aweful views about women, doesn’t respect them at all?
    Amazing!

Someone who abuses 1 woman, abuses more women...
    Amazing!

I’m completely shocked.
    Who’d have thought that a right-wing conservative would be the sort of person who’d try to rape women when they’re drunk?

I mean right-wing conservatives with a disdain for women’s rights have such great personalities, you’d think they wouldn’t need to force themselves on drunk teenagers.

Bloody shocking.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 04:26

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 04:32
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    No! Surely not.
    Please don’t tell me that republicans are pathetic excuses for human beings who’d trample all over human rights just to get more power!

Tell me it isn’t so!
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 10:08
    Anyway... since when is exposing one’s genitals something worrisome?

I mean my balls and arse are all over the bloody internet.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 10:191 edit
    Originally posted by @shavixmir

Who’d a thunk it?
    Amazing!

Amazing!

I’m completely shocked.
    Who’d have thought that a right-wing conservative would be the sort of person who’d try to rape women when ...[text shortened]... ties, you’d think they wouldn’t need to force themselves on drunk teenagers.

Bloody shocking.
    Ada boy Shav!

At first you had trouble with the notion of keeping a 17 year old boy who had been drinking to such high standards of never making sexual advances towards a woman, but now you have joined the Left where you belong with your self righteous indignation.

I'm just waiting for you to give a sermon on the spirituality forum on the evils of drunkenness and being promiscuous. Honestly, that would give me the biggest laugh of the week.

I just love it.

Funny thing though, although a kid and drunk, still no allegations of rape?

Interesting.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 10:21

No doubt.

No worries though, if the Dims choose you for SCOTUS none of that will really matter.

That's the beauty of it all really.
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 11:35

drugs are bad!
  12. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 11:36
    No doubt.

No worries though, if the Dims choose you for SCOTUS none of that will really matter.

That's the beauty of it all really.
    They could choose me for SCROTUS...
  13. Garner, NC
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 12:28

Who’d a thunk it?
    Amazing!

Amazing!

I’m completely shocked.
    Who’d have thought that a right-wing conservative would be the sort of person who’d try to rape women when ...[text shortened]... ties, you’d think they wouldn’t need to force themselves on drunk teenagers.

Bloody shocking.

Of course, "not respecting women's rights" in the view of liberals is being against the legalized killing of pre-born babies. That's the way it's been framed.

I'm sure there is a strong correlation between being against abortion and being highly prone to rape women.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 13:38

Sure but you are not a candidate for SCOTUS which allows you to change the course of human rights in the US for the next 30 or 40 years. THAT is what democrats are trying to stop. If he gets in, Roe V Wade goes bye bye, union rights go bye bye, EPA goes bye bye, women's reproductive rights go bye bye, I would not be surprised to see something come down the line making the US more like Saudi Arabia not allowing women to drive or some other suppression of human rights. And of course immigrants kiss the idea of coming to the US goes bye bye.
  15. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 14:40
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Sure but you are not a candidate for SCOTUS which allows you to change the course of human rights in the US for the next 30 or 40 years. THAT is what democrats are trying to stop. If he gets in, Roe V Wade goes bye bye, union rights go bye bye, EPA goes bye bye, women's reproductive rights go bye bye, I would not be surprised to see something come down the ...[text shortened]... ession of human rights. And of course immigrants kiss the idea of coming to the US goes bye bye.
    The ballot box determines who decides what. The democrats lost so now they try to control by unfounded accusations. Democrat existence depends on dividing people based on their stupidity. I accuse you and your bedfast wife of abusing me 30/40 years ago...so there, you are now unfit to say anything. See just how stupid that is?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree