1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 16:18
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Ada boy Shav!

At first you had trouble with the notion of keeping a 17 year old boy who had been drinking to such high standards of never making sexual advances towards a woman, but now you have joined the Left where you belong with your self righteous indignation.

I'm just waiting for you to give a sermon on the spirituality forum on the evils of drun ...[text shortened]...

Funny thing though, although a kid and drunk, still no allegations of rape?

Interesting.
    You consider attempted rape as "sexual advances"?

You consider forcibly trying to remove a women's clothes while holding your hand over her mouth no big deal because it isn't rape? Ditto for sticking your penis into an unwilling women's face?
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 16:27
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    The ballot box determines who decides what. The democrats lost so now they try to control by unfounded accusations. Democrat existence depends on dividing people based on their stupidity. I accuse you and your bedfast wife of abusing me 30/40 years ago...so there, you are now unfit to say anything. See just how stupid that is?
    Right. What if all SCOTUS nominations get accused of sexual misconduct from now on? It could happen if the precedent is set. Stormy Daniels wrote a book. She must be confident she will get more royalties from it than the hush money she had to return.

Everybody wants to write a book and cash in.
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 18:08
    Originally posted by @techsouth
    Someone with such God aweful views about women, doesn’t respect them at all?

Of course, "not respecting women's rights" in the view of liberals is being against the legalized killing of pre-born babies. That's the way it's been framed.

I'm sure there is a strong correlation between being against abortion and being highly prone to rape women.
    Your words, not mine.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 18:221 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 18:33
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    where are the female babies in your equation?
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 18:36
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    would this investigation include the accuser also? and if found bogus, prosecuted?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 19:36

8. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 22:231 edit

9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Sep '18 00:11
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    The ballot box determines who decides what. The democrats lost so now they try to control by unfounded accusations. Democrat existence depends on dividing people based on their stupidity. I accuse you and your bedfast wife of abusing me 30/40 years ago...so there, you are now unfit to say anything. See just how stupid that is?
    The ballot box does NOT determine that. If SCOTUS decides a former law is unconstitutional the former law is overturned like Roe V Wade, if that is overturned states can make abortion flat illegal. If they decide to kill union rights, states will use that to kill unions all around the country. If they decide creationism is ok to be taught in a science class as if it were science, the bible belt will jump on that like a dog on a bone and there goes our education system. Women's reproductive rights out the window, USA goes back 100 years. All of which will be just fine with you. Back to basement abortion clinics where they use a screwdriver and kill the mom besides the fetus. Yep, great ideas.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Sep '18 19:541 edit

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree