1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jun '17 04:24
    Originally posted by whodey
    More shallow praise.

Never forget, Barak Obama led to Trump, along with politicians like him. Barak Obama flat out lied to the American people time and time again. Health care is perhaps the cornerstone of his lying. Here people are putting their trust in him that their premiums will not go up, that they will be able to keep their same doctor and same h ...[text shortened]... ective thought.

Notice I said nothing positive about Trump, nor have I much on these threads.
    You should invest in a good pair of hip-waders because here you pile it up as deep as ever. You adopt the Republican narrative as truth, but in an era where time and time again, the Republican narrative has repeatedly been exposed for the lie that it is, fewer and fewer people are drinking the Fox News kool-aid anymore. By attempting to demonize #44, you attempt to de-legitimize valid criticism of #45, who is widely believed to be the single worst president in the history of the republic, and in doing so, you render your whinging about #44 to nothing more than "sour grapes" at best, and just flat out lies at worst.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree