1. Burnsville, NC, USA
    Moves
    15 Jan '11 21:17
    Originally posted by TheBloop
    and actually, Democrats refer to people who want the Constitution to be our governing document as having a fetish for the Constitution.
    Where do you come up with this stuff?
  2. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    15 Jan '11 23:27
    Hell, allow 100 round clips. 200, would that be enough for you gun nuts?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '11 01:092 edits
    Originally posted by badmoon
    Hey, how about another 100 jails, is that enough for you statist control freaks?

As Mark Lavin once aptly pointed out, statism is the opposite of the term liberal. This is because the term liberal is the opposite of authoritarianism/statism. So to continue to call those on the left liberals is not accurate.
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    16 Jan '11 01:24
    Originally posted by whodey
    Hey, how about another 100 jails, is that enough for you statist control freaks?

As Mark Lavin once aptly pointed out, statism is the opposite of the term liberal. This is because the term liberal is the opposite of authoritarianism/statism. So to continue to call those on the left liberals is not accurate.
    We have too many jails. End Prohibition!
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    16 Jan '11 11:57
    How many bullets do assault rifles have in their mags? From the America's Army video game M16s had about 20-30 bullets per magazine, and the AK47 was similar. These are automatic weapons intended to be the primary infantry weapon for all out warfare.
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    16 Jan '11 12:22
    Originally posted by badmoon
    Just let them modify their weapons to take linked belt ammo. Then there's no limit...no need to reload (just make sure you have a quality assistant gunner and some spare barrels)
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jan '11 12:29
    Here's a nify little submachinegun with a 275 round drum magazine.

God i want one soooooo bad.

YouTube&feature=fvst
  8. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    16 Jan '11 12:32
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    Here's a nify little submachinegun with a 275 round drum magazine.

God i want one soooooo bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYXifOyNk1s&feature=fvst
    You need to lay down some short range suppressive fire for your urban assault fire team?

Or is it mass murder you had in mind?
  9. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    16 Jan '11 21:21
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Jared Loughner had a 30 shot magazine on his Glock which enabled him to keep shooting long after a typical hand gun would have needed to be reloaded (a revolver has 6 shots and semi-automatics used by the US military have a 15 round mag). Even some gun rights advocates (like me) have come out in support of restrictions on the number of rounds a mag can h ...[text shortened]... l really a long shot in the House? Is there any good reason to oppose it?
    I agree. A well regulated militia does not need pistols with 30 round magazines. The sheer awkwardness outweighs the military usefulness.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree