1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 03:08
    Originally posted by whodey
    Not only do I question how partisan the press is, I question how partisan it has been in the past.

It used to be we have Walter Cronkite come on the six o'clock news saying, "And that's the way it is". Not only did we never question Walter then, I don't think we even question him today.

I think all that has happened is that the country just grew up a b ...[text shortened]... reckon we all tend to view the past as "the golden years" even though it is far from the truth.
    The press is the only reason democrats ever get elected. It spews propaganda 24/7.
    Thank God for radio talk shows and an alternate media. People have wised up indeed.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 03:20
    Originally posted by blaze8492
    Well, you can't argue point 1, because here's the proof:
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/31/donna-brazile-fired-cnn-contributor/

Seriously, a simple google would have verified this. I suggest googling the rest and fact-checking yourself. I don't have the time, nor the patience to do it for you.

EDIT: to head off any potential "partisa ...[text shortened]... tics/donna-brazile-wikileaks-cnn.html?_r=0.

Good luck explaining your way out of this one lol
    I already know all about the Brazile story; she was accused of providing one potential question at a town hall debate in March. CNN had suspended her in July for the duration of the campaign when she became Democratic Party Chairman and then terminated her after the knowledge in the first sentence became public.

So to you and idiot whodey this is conclusive proof that CNN provided "all the debate questions" in the Presidential Debates between Trump and Clinton?

Perhaps you should read the links you have provided and the OP and maybe in the future you won't make such a fool out of yourself.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 03:22
    Short answer: No.

Long Answer: The current Media dynasties do, in fact, need a shake-up. They are firmly entrenched, and now see espousing their personal views and opinions as "news" as a "duty" of sorts. There was significant talk of Journalists having a duty to prevent Trump from being elected. Newsflash: your duty, as journalists is to report NEW ...[text shortened]... ed only behave the same way Bil Belichik, Greg Popovich, etc. do. Short, curt, and no-nonsense.
    Trump "short and curt"? LMAO!
  4. Joined
    03 Dec '12
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 03:26
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I already know all about the Brazile story; she was accused of providing one potential question at a town hall debate in March. CNN had suspended her in July for the duration of the campaign when she became Democratic Party Chairman and then terminated her after the knowledge in the first sentence became public.

So to you and idiot whodey this is conc ...[text shortened]... you have provided and the OP and maybe in the future you won't make such a fool out of yourself.
    If you knew about it already, perhaps you shouldn't have challenged the assertion that debate questions were provided to Hillary? And perhaps you should remember that the links I posted said the following:

"CNN announced Monday that it had severed ties with acting Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Donna Brazile in the wake of leaked emails showing that she shared QUESTIONS[PLURAL] for CNN-sponsored candidate events with friends on Hillary Clinton’s campaign."

"Ms. Brazile’s infraction, however, may be more damaging. Her sharing of QUESTIONS[Plural again! What is this sorcery?!?] with a candidate would seem to undercut the impartiality of the event and, as a CNN contributor, potentially reflect poorly on the network, which received big ratings, and thus profits, from primary debates and town halls."

Do try to heed your own advice. Read the articles.
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 03:28
    Originally posted by whodey
    What is pathetic is that you can't even admit that Hillary lied even though the entire world thinks otherwise.

No matter how many times in your partisan twisted brain you think you have defended her honor, as well as your own, all you've done is made a mockery of yourself.
    You've stomped your feet on this one for months, but when pressed to actually provide an instance where Hillary lied about the e-mail molehill (which is really the only time I've addressed the "Hillary lied" claims), you've miserably failed to produce a single instance. That you and other partisan idiots think something doesn't make it so.

You claiming I'm "partisan" is a laugh. Pretty much everyone on this Forum, including you, knows I haven't voted for a Democrat in for any post above Congressman for more than two decades. Your continual lies on this matter are typical and you calling anyone a "mockery" is self-parody.
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 03:291 edit
    If you knew about it already, perhaps you shouldn't have challenged the assertion that debate questions were provided to Hillary? And perhaps you should remember that the links I posted said the following:

"CNN announced Monday that it had severed ties with acting Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Donna Brazile in the wake of leaked emails showi ...[text shortened]... ts, from primary debates and town halls."

Do try to heed your own advice. Read the articles.
    When was that event held, moron?

How does ANYTHING in those articles support the claim that CNN provided all the debate questions to HRC during the Presidential Debates in October?
  7. Joined
    03 Dec '12
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 03:311 edit
    When was that event held, moron?
    Since when did the date of the event matter, moron? Ever heard the phrase "Where there's smoke, there's fire"? Familiarize yourself with it. Your own party uses it ad nauseum, if not explicitly then implicitly, and for you to play dumb simply to preserve your own delusions is quite fascinating (and, one would think, humiliating).
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 03:351 edit
    You've stomped your feet on this one for months, but when pressed to actually provide an instance where Hillary lied about the e-mail molehill (which is really the only time I've addressed the "Hillary lied" claims), you've miserably failed to produce a single instance. That you and other partisan idiots think something doesn't make it so.

You claimin ...[text shortened]... our continual lies on this matter are typical and you calling anyone a "mockery" is self-parody.
    You're just like Jill Stein.

You pretend you oppose Hillary, just like Jill stating that Hillary is a warmonger and will start World War 3, but then inexplicably come to her aid by challenging the election results, presumably because she thinks Trump will run World War 3 in a far worse fashion.

LMAO!

Just admit it, you would rather have Hillary than Trump and the Green party is nothing more than a vehicle to try and turn the Dims into a more left winged looney bin than it already is.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree