1. Pepperland
    Moves
    14 Nov '09 17:48
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    😲

This is f'n RIDICULOUS?!
    and somehow they'll manage to have the Olympics there, I wonder what thats gonna be like.
  2. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    14 Nov '09 18:50
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    People seem to dismiss my view as paranoid when I complain about the gangs. They are out of control!

MEXICO CITY - Business groups in the Mexican border city of Ciudad Juarez said Wednesday they are calling for United Nations peacekeepers to quell the drug-related violence that has given their city one of the highest homicide rates in the world.Gr ...[text shortened]... ses. Many businesses are closing."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33876408...news-americas/
    NO...the UN should no go to Mexico. If the Mexican people really want to clean up there country, they should do it themselves. The UN can act as an advisory resource, but that's all.😏
  3. Germany
    Moves
    14 Nov '09 18:55
    Originally posted by dryhump
    What about all those wonderful people in law enforcement who are counting on narc jobs to feed their families?
    They can find one of the many jobs that will be created due to the legalization of drugs.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Nov '09 18:56
    Originally posted by bill718
    NO...the UN should no go to Mexico. If the Mexican people really want to clean up there country, they should do it themselves. The UN can act as an advisory resource, but that's all.😏
    I wouldn't hold my breath, they're not cleaning anything up, hell they're exporting crime and corruption.
  5. Pepperland
    Moves
    14 Nov '09 19:28
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    I wouldn't hold my breath, they're not cleaning anything up, hell they're exporting crime and corruption.
    yes, because the US had no crime before the mexicans came.

that is so true.

ps. lets not forget the mexicans are forcing americans to buy their drugs!
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Nov '09 19:37
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    yes, because the US had no crime before the mexicans came.

that is so true.

ps. lets not forget the mexicans are forcing americans to buy their drugs!
    Well general even you would have to admit that the drug trade became a lot more violent and bloody once the mexicans took over.
  7. Pepperland
    Moves
    14 Nov '09 19:46
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    Well general even you would have to admit that the drug trade became a lot more violent and bloody once the mexicans took over.
    yes, that is true.

however, the thing to do is to fight crime, not deport all mexicans (which is what you probably had in mind).
  8. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    16 Nov '09 00:363 edits
    Originally posted by bill718
    It's tough to do that when you're just common businessmen and the oppositon are probably connected to Big Business like Carlos Slim Helu, and when the opposition are trained military men with military grade small arms and even some crew served machine guns and the like.

Imagine how the Revolution would have gone if the British base of operations was not London but one of the colonies and we had no French support. It's not quite that bad but the criminals have tentacles all through the government which helps neutralize official enforcement.

The Mexican Army seems pretty gung ho about taking on this scum. I wonder why the Army offensive in Tijuana is not being repeated in CJ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree