1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 11:25
    This was on The Tonight Show last night, and even though you might have to be a Democrat to fully enjoy it, I think you might still admit it's pretty cool.

Can you even, for one second, envision "The Donald" doing something as cool?

YouTube
  2. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 11:47
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    This was on The Tonight Show last night, and even though you might have to be a Democrat to fully enjoy it, I think you might still admit it's pretty cool.

Can you even, for one second, envision "The Donald" doing something as cool?

[youtube]ziwYbVx_-qg[/youtube]
    Yuck.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 11:55
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Yuck.
    Hmmmm, apparently a C/W fan. 😕
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 13:051 edit
    If we're talking about personality, Trump can be pretty entertaining. He was a reality show star, after all, as well as a public figure for most of adult life, who reveled in his celebrity. Trump has mastered television appearances, which is why the ratings for his debates reached record highs.
  5. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 13:47
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Hmmmm, apparently a C/W fan. 😕
    I don't know what C/W means. I really like Jimmy Fallon, but the only way to make Obama entertaining would be to set him on fire.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree