1. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 20:34
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    I reread my post. It contained an inaccuracy. James Clapper lied. I do not contend that Mr. Alexander lied. I stand corrected.
    Jesus, I do not know how to respond.
  2. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 20:35
    It's certainly prudent to investigate every possibility regarding Snowden, including the possibility that he would defect to China.
    I wonder if you would have been more objective about Snowden from the very beginning if a Republican were President?
  3. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 20:39
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    You have to also allow for the fact that it is very difficult
    for an intelligence officer to be appearing in front of a
    Senate Committee and have to answer questions of a
    sensitive nature. There will be some questions that he
    knows the answers to but cannot divulge them.
    You practice those answers. Some of them sart with, "I cannot confirm or deny..." You don't lie. That's perjury. Having knowledge of classified information does not render a person immune from the law.
  4. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 20:41
    You practice those answers. Some of them sart with, "I cannot confirm or deny..." You don't lie. That's perjury. Having knowledge of classified information does not render a person immune from the law.
    You would be surprised what qualifies you for immunity.
  5. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 20:57
    Originally posted by moon1969
    I wonder if you would have been more objective about Snowden from the very beginning if a Republican were President?
    Unlike you, I do not blindly accept the positions and activities of the Party with whom I identify.

Some Islamofascists have repeatedly said that their goal is to destroy America. Now, I contend that they know it is not possible to destroy the bricks and mortar of America, so what do they mean?

They want to destroy the image of America. They want to destroy that which makes us great, which is basically the very rights enshrined in the Constitution, and the belief that God, not government, grants those rights. But they can't do that without our help. They need our help to destroy our society, so what's the best way to get our help to do that? Instill fear. When fear visits a people unaccustomed to feeling it, they'll accept any government imposition as long as they again feel safe.

The terrorists are advancing their campaign. They're destroying something more important than the World Trade Center - our moral and intellectual fabric.
  6. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 20:59
    Originally posted by moon1969
    Jesus, I do not know how to respond.
    So with that out of the way, explain how you trust an entity when that entity systematically lies to you.
  7. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    15 Jun '13 15:46
    Unlike you, I do not blindly accept the positions and activities of the Party with whom I identify.

Some Islamofascists have repeatedly said that their goal is to destroy America. Now, I contend that they know it is not possible to destroy the bricks and mortar of America, so what do they mean?

They want to destroy the image of America. They ...[text shortened]... ng something more important than the World Trade Center - our moral and intellectual fabric.
    Sasquatch principles and positions.

1. Because President is Obama: Snowden is brave hero.

2. If President had been Republican: Snowden is traitor.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree