1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 08:14
    Uh... Ain't nobody commenting on this little faecal storm?
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 08:53
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    What's new? We all know that rich people and corporations dodge taxes. We only get excited when its someone we don't like who gets caught.
    Did Trump get caught?
  3. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 09:09
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Part of the problem is you like, start your like, thread, with a like title, that like makes you sound like a like retard.
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 10:28
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    Part of the problem is you like, start your like, thread, with a like title, that like makes you sound like a like retard.
    You would know.
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 14:33
    Not half as bloody much as that sentence does for you.

You can't even get the FFing prose right, you retarded poop flake, clinging to your skanky Ma's anus.
  6. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    06 Apr '16 04:35

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    06 Apr '16 04:35
    I'm just wondering if the name CLINTON might pop out of the Panama Papers before the last turd in this crap storm hits the dirt. That would be a boon for Bernie.
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    06 Apr '16 10:57
    and like, like many other instances where you don't like, like the subject, you like to make pointless remarks on, like, your like or dislike of other people's language. almost like you like the likeness of your voice.

9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    06 Apr '16 10:57
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    I'm just wondering if the name CLINTON might pop out of the Panama Papers before the last turd in this crap storm hits the dirt. That would be a boon for Bernie.
    already did. sanders was opposed to the fta with panama, clinton wasn't
  10. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    06 Apr '16 11:042 edits
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    and like, like many other instances where you don't like, like the subject, you like to make pointless remarks on, like, your like or dislike of other people's language. almost like you like the likeness of your voice.

Haha, you're parodying Shav too, not very original on your part but he did ask for it.

Mind you he might have meant it literally, as a command or advice, but for that comma? Or it might be give it a 'like' like a Facebook 'like'.

People that litter their speech with 'like's are tedious enough, but those that go to the trouble of actually typing it into their thread title, oy vey.

Odd that we see so much anti US whining from Shav but here he is incorporating one of the most tiresome americanisms to ever come out of the states into his language.
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    06 Apr '16 11:19
    Haha, you're parodying Shav too, not very original on your part but he did ask for it.
    No, he's parodying you, parodying Shav, and you did ask for it. (hint: I am parodying you).
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Apr '16 11:48
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    No, he's parodying you, parodying Shav, and you did ask for it. (hint: I am parodying you).
    Meanwhile, back at the op, already the shakedown starts, Iceland PM resigns, since he is one of those outed by the Panama Reds🙂
  13. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    06 Apr '16 18:36
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    already did. sanders was opposed to the fta with panama, clinton wasn't
    Yeah, I know that part. BUT that doesn't mean a Clinton was an actual customer of the law firm Mossack Fonseca. What if the Clinton Foundation, say, was a customer?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree