Sott Walker Bows Out

Sott Walker Bows Out

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
23 Sep 15

Originally posted by KingDavid403
You have no idea what you are talking about. You did not even know Scott Walker is still the current Governor. The budget deficit is over 2 billion. - +2 billion! I live less than a hour from Wisconsin and I go there often. I have MANY friends from Wisconsin. He fooled many for a long time; however, his days are over next election. "Another one bites the dust, Hey Hey" 🙂
No, I did not know that Walker was current governor, but you claimed in print that the budget was $2B, not the budget deficit.

Budgets are plans, and Walker did veto 57 line items proposed by the legislature, which would have made the budget deficit much larger. I'm not certain in Wisconsin who starts the budget process, but in the US Congress it starts in the House, the legislature, and most States follow that model.

Do you know the difference between budget and budget deficit. I'll add another term, budget shortfall. That is when the budget deficit becomes real, and the legislature has to admit that 57 vetoes wasn't enough.

Place the blame where it belongs with the Democrats in the Wisconsin legislature, who have been at odds with Walker from the start.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
23 Sep 15
5 edits

Originally posted by normbenign
No, I did not know that Walker was current governor, but you claimed in print that the budget was $2B, not the budget deficit.

Budgets are plans, and Walker did veto 57 line items proposed by the legislature, which would have made the budget deficit much larger. I'm not certain in Wisconsin who starts the budget process, but in the US Congress it start ...[text shortened]... th the Democrats in the Wisconsin legislature, who have been at odds with Walker from the start.
In the Wisconsin legislature the majority of seats are held by Republicans. Again, you have no idea what you are talking about. Scott Walker is a crook, and he still might end up in jail himself along with all his personal staff. You need to learn how to read, I said his budget was - 2 billion. Meaning, it is over 2 billion short of reaching what he promised to spend or needs to spend to keep the state running without borrowing more money. Every one else in this post got it except you. Also, there are many semi wealthy retired folks in Wisconsin. That is how he got elected. People retire and go live on a lake in Wisconsin. It is still fairly cheap. Cheap enough for the semi wealthy anyway.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
23 Sep 15

Budgets are plans, and Walker did veto 57 line items proposed by the legislature, which would have made the budget deficit much larger. I'm not certain in Wisconsin who starts the budget process, but in the US Congress it start ...[text shortened]... th the Democrats in the Wisconsin legislature, who have been at odds with Walker from the start.
Republicans have controlled both Houses of the Wisconsin legislature since 2011.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisconsin_Legislature

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
23 Sep 15
7 edits

Originally posted by no1marauder
Republicans have controlled both Houses of the Wisconsin legislature since 2011.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisconsin_Legislature
Yes, they hold what is called : "A Republican State government trifecta." Republicans control the governorship, state senate, state house. That is why Walker redid the voting districts. They knew what they were doing when they did it, to sway the vote in the districts to Republican favor. Notice that Obama still won the state of Wisconsin in both elections without the voting district B.S. Talk about a crooked dictator. Scott Walker is a perfect example.

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
25 Sep 15

Originally posted by no1marauder
That's about the time Walker was elected.

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
25 Sep 15

Yes, they hold what is called : "A Republican State government trifecta." Republicans control the governorship, state senate, state house. That is why Walker redid the voting districts. They knew what they were doing when they did it, to sway the vote in the districts to Republican favor. Notice that Obama still won the state of Wisconsin in both ele ...[text shortened]... out the voting district B.S. Talk about a crooked dictator. Scott Walker is a perfect example.
To you, apparently any Republican who wins is a crook. There was plenty of chicanery in Wisconsin previously when Democrats ruled the roost.

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
25 Sep 15

In the Wisconsin legislature the majority of seats are held by Republicans. Again, you have no idea what you are talking about. Scott Walker is a crook, and he still might end up in jail himself along with all his personal staff. You need to learn how to read, I said his budget was - 2 billion. Meaning, it is over 2 billion short of reaching what ...[text shortened]... ve on a lake in Wisconsin. It is still fairly cheap. Cheap enough for the semi wealthy anyway.
You still are totally unclear about what the $2b is that you are ranting about.

Did Walker spend too much, spend too little, or just what the hell are you ranting about? I gave a link which reported 57 vetoes of spending that Walker made, as Wisconsin governors can do. This no doubt reduced the size of the budget eventually passed and signed.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
25 Sep 15
1 edit

Did Walker spend too much, spend too little, or just what the hell are you ranting about? I gave a link which reported 57 vetoes of spending that Walker made, as Wisconsin governors can do. This no doubt reduced the size of the budget eventually passed and signed.
You are dumber than a box of rocks. Read it for yourself. Here is trump explaining it to you word for word. Unbelievable.
http://www.ibtimes.com/donald-trump-blasts-scott-walker-leaving-wisconsin-turmoil-new-polls-show-walker-2024909
“Wisconsin’s doing terribly. It’s in turmoil. The roads are a disaster because they don’t have any money to rebuild them. They’re borrowing money like crazy. They projected a $1 billion surplus, and it turns out to be a deficit of $2.2 billion. The schools are a disaster. The hospitals and education was a disaster. And he [Walker] was totally in favor of Common Core, which I hate.”

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
25 Sep 15

🙄🙄🙄

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
25 Sep 15
1 edit

http://www.wisconsingazette.com/wisconsin/as-he-campaigns-for-president-walkers-budget-hole-mushrooms-to-2-billion.html

http://www.nationalmemo.com/5-ways-conservatives-make-workers-poorer-sicker-and-more-dependent-on-government/