1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Dec '18 09:28
    @philokalia said
    My fiance has basically said that she will never, ever use any form of spanking or anything like it on our kids in the future. I kind of disagree, but I kind of don't mind it.
    She’s the boss I take it.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Dec '18 11:33
    @divegeester said
    Back in the day you would have gone under the gravel with all your claims about angels visiting you and what not.
    Finding it difficult to slam me without your 'go-to' accusations?

Oh, wait... no, you're still dredging it up. Can you go any further off-topic?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Dec '18 12:57
    @divegeester said
    “He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is careful to discipline him.”
    Proverbs 13:24

But then again...

If someone has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him, his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the elders at the gate of his town. They sh ...[text shortened]... nomy 21:18-21

There is nothing worse than the misbehaviour of other people’s revolting offspring.
    Ah thumbs down from the fundies...

😆
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Dec '18 12:59
    @suzianne said
    Finding it difficult to slam me without your 'go-to' accusations?

Oh, wait... no, you're still dredging it up. Can you go any further off-topic?
    I always find it odd that you consider yourself being “slammed” whenever someone casually mentions something amazing which happened to you.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Dec '18 13:16
    @sh76 said
    It's not a crime in California unless it's cruel or excessive.

Unless there's something we don't know about from the articles, a conviction in this case is very unlikely.

Just because a person is arrested doesn't mean he's guilty.
    In a state that let's illegal immigrants who are homeless shoot and kill US citizens without so much as a charge of involuntary manslaughter, and then continue to protect them in sanctuary cities, I would put NOTHING past the loons in the Left coast.
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    15 Dec '18 13:41
    @whodey said
    In a state that let's illegal immigrants who are homeless shoot and kill US citizens without so much as a charge of involuntary manslaughter, and then continue to protect them in sanctuary cities, I would put NOTHING past the loons in the Left coast.
    This was discussed. That case you're referencing found the shooting to be a freak accident. No malicious intent was found.
  7. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    15 Dec '18 17:31
    @whodey said
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/california-politician-arrested-spanking-daughter-something-232402437.html

A California man was arrested and faces up to 6 months in jail for doing the unthinkable. He spanked his 7 year old daughter on the bottom for being unruly.

Why not just bring back the death penalty California? It would help reduce carbon emissions.
    Once again Whodey's talent for digging up trivia is unmatched.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    16 Dec '18 10:16
    @whodey said
    Is that really what happens, Whodey?
    Are homeless illegal immigrants really allowed to shoot US citizens?

Nah, it’s just not true, is it?
    Nope.
    You are, once again, riling the world with lies.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Dec '18 12:37
    @vivify said
    This was discussed. That case you're referencing found the shooting to be a freak accident. No malicious intent was found.
    You dolt, there is no malice with involuntary manslaughter, a charge that should have been brought.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Dec '18 12:37
    @shavixmir said
    Is that really what happens, Whodey?
    Are homeless illegal immigrants really allowed to shoot US citizens?

Nah, it’s just not true, is it?
    Nope.
    You are, once again, riling the world with lies.
    Actually no, there are laws against it, just like there are laws against illegal immigration that are ignored.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree