1. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    30 Oct '16 19:54
    A criminal attorney friend of mine says that Comey may have provided Weiner's attorneys with grounds to oppose any further warrants. Wouldn't that be ironic?

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/10/30/a_day_after_letter_to_congress_fbi_still_didn_t_have_warrant_to_read_new.html?wpsrc=sh_all_dt_fb_ru
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Oct '16 21:55
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    A criminal attorney friend of mine says that Comey may have provided Weiner's attorneys with grounds to oppose any further warrants. Wouldn't that be ironic?

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/10/30/a_day_after_letter_to_congress_fbi_still_didn_t_have_warrant_to_read_new.html?wpsrc=sh_all_dt_fb_ru
    Bad timing all the way around.

But I guess Comey IS desperate to atone for his unforgivable sin of refusing to prosecute Hillary.

Not to mention he'll be out of a job come Jan. 20.
  3. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    30 Oct '16 22:08
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Bad timing all the way around.

But I guess Comey IS desperate to atone for his unforgivable sin of refusing to prosecute Hillary.

Not to mention he'll be out of a job come Jan. 20.
    He really should resign sooner than that. In any other country, the media would be reporting this as a paramilitary wing of government trying to influence a national election.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    31 Oct '16 00:49
    Lack of warrants simply provides evidence of corruption in the courts. Our government is no better than one found in a banana Republic
  5. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    31 Oct '16 04:171 edit

There are still too many unknown's here. While the timing of this investigation is highly suspect, only a few days before the general election, there may be a legitimate reason for it. I'd suggest both sides reserve judgement until we know more. (That's not going to happen of course, but one can always hope!)
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    31 Oct '16 04:43
    He really should resign sooner than that. In any other country, the media would be reporting this as a paramilitary wing of government trying to influence a national election.
    Exactly.
    He was even warned not to do it.
  7. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    31 Oct '16 13:19
    Well they did get the warrant and supposedly they are feverishly looking through the emails as I type. Comey had better find something incriminating, or his career is over.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Oct '16 13:30
    Comey has crossed Hillary?

Nice know'in ya Comeny.

RIP.
  9. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    31 Oct '16 18:47
    Originally posted by whodey
    Comey has crossed Hillary?

Nice know'in ya Comeny.

RIP.
    Actually, it will be over for Comey even if Clinton manages to lose, which seems unlikely at this point. But too many Republicans, even those those who dislike Clinton, are throwing Comey under the bus.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Oct '16 18:59
    Actually, it will be over for Comey even if Clinton manages to lose, which seems unlikely at this point. But too many Republicans, even those those who dislike Clinton, are throwing Comey under the bus.
    Poor Comey. Do you think Progressives will spare his wife and kids?
  11. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    31 Oct '16 22:17
    I don't know. The Republicans have more say about that. They'll probably still hold the Senate at this point.
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    01 Nov '16 00:44
    I guess the guy from Eastern Europe doesn't know much of Clinton history and how their associates turn up dead.
  13. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    01 Nov '16 01:01
    Manages to lose?
    She isn't going to make it to the election!
    Given questions prior to the debate, but goes along with it?
    Now over 600,000 additional emails found?
    Those few who continue to support her would make a great case study in cognitive dissonance.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Nov '16 04:41
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Manages to lose?
    She isn't going to make it to the election!
    Given questions prior to the debate, but goes along with it?
    Now over 600,000 additional emails found?
    Those few who continue to support her would make a great case study in cognitive dissonance.
    This, from the man whose documented flights of fancy exactly resemble the flight of Icarus.
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    01 Nov '16 07:38
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I guess the guy from Eastern Europe doesn't know much of Clinton history and how their associates turn up dead.
    Courtcase?
    Proof?

Aaaahhhh so, republican't BS as usual.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree