1. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    29 Aug '17 19:37
    Originally posted by @finnegan
    It was a decision made by the owner of the site, after tolerating them for a long time. I have read that he even expressed regret and said he was in a bad mood at the time.

However, this is a privately owned site. Why do owner have a duty to host such material if it conflicts with their values so severely?

Among other things, they are bad for business - driving away advertising revenue. Now that can't be good!
    That's interesting, my only source of "information" regarding this subject is this thread. The OP read as if this were a government action, however, from your post it appears to be a business ethics decision (on a charitable interpretation) and not driven by any government initiative.

On a side note, advertisers might not mind a hosting service with fascist connections, in their quest for sales niche markets are desirable - so if the hosting service is associated with white supremacy they'll just target that audience - presumably with ads for survival gear, guns, and sunscreen.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Aug '17 20:241 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    30 Aug '17 03:54
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Hahaha
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    30 Aug '17 03:57
    Originally posted by @sleepyguy
    This is hopefully a prelude to taking down other domestic terrorist groups Antifa/Black Lives Matter/By Any Means Necessary etc..

War.
    Why is the anti-fascist movement a terrorist organisation, according to you?

And, do you think it's worrying or not worrying that we need an anti-fascist movement at all?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree