1. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    03 Nov '14 06:32
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    duchess, don't you use the term 'right wing' often enough, you shied away from defining your method for classifying people by race, perhaps you can explain to us, what makes a person 'right wing', in your opinion.
  2. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    03 Nov '14 17:43
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    I disagree, a two dimensional graph can have more than the one left right axis.

Edit: A popular graph for measuring political positions has another vertical axis to indicate a scale of freedom versus control.

Are you saying the terms , 'right wing' and 'left wing' are redundant, that there can be no definition?

What defines right wing fiscal policy ...[text shortened]... ge board. If it's not a term you use you probably don't have much to contribute to this thread.
    It has become a method of eliminating libertarian positions from discussion. The right wing says they're left, and the left wing says they're right. They end up being invisible.

Individual libertarians surely differ greatly, but that's alright because they stand for the right to differ.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree