Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    murder is what we do best.
    and meat does taste pretty good 😏
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jun '11 18:591 edit
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    and meat does taste pretty good 😏
    no it doesn't meat tastes of hardly anything, you need sauces and marinades and loads of other stuff to make it tasty!😲
  3. Germany
    Moves
    19 Jun '11 19:07
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    no it doesn't meat tastes of hardly anything, you need sauces and marinades and loads of other stuff to make it tasty!😲
    Err...
  4. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    20 Jun '11 12:01
    interesting, but i dont think they ever left, just metamorphosed into something else.
    ...mice and other assorted pan dimensional beings?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jun '11 14:25
    Originally posted by kmax87
    ...mice and other assorted pan dimensional beings?
    yes, mice, wrens, rabbits and other magical creatures.
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    20 Jun '11 20:18
    yes, mice, wrens, rabbits and other magical creatures.
    My cat used to leave dead druids on my pillow as presents for me to find when I woke up. She was so considerate.
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    21 Jun '11 14:28
    duck. steak. tuna. no sauce, no marinade and no other stuff other than a little seasoning.

i rest my case 😛
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jun '11 14:44
    no it doesn't meat tastes of hardly anything, you need sauces and marinades and loads of other stuff to make it tasty!
    Not true where I currently live. Plenty of taste. Plenty of differences. Dog has a distinctive taste, as does snake. You wouldn't really mix up the taste of mutton with anything else [while insipid 'lamb' can sometimes be muddled with 'beef', I suppose], nor would you confuse duck with chicken; free range chicken here is very different from the chicken served up in fast food franchises. Perhaps you have too much taste-equalizing industrialized food production where you live? I remember chicken from the supermarket in Japan was essentially tasteless.
  9. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    21 Jun '11 18:15
    meats do have distinctive taste. though i haven't had an opportunity to go hunting or fishing for the past year so i've had no meat for a year 🙁
  10. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    21 Jun '11 18:48
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    meats do have distinctive taste. though i haven't had an opportunity to go hunting or fishing for the past year so i've had no meat for a year 🙁
    Venison I could never confuse with another meat. Even squirrel or rabbit for that matter. Very distinct taste with no sauces on them.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree