This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    29 Jul '18 20:39
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I hope he wins, but since this is Texas, I'd advise him to wear a bulletproof vest.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Jul '18 07:151 edit
    Well, first off, medicare itself is not free AND it only pays 80% of the bill AND it doesn't cover prescription medicine. AND plans that DO cover prescriptions are subject to an extremely cynical system, called the "Donut hole'' or more exact, Coverage Gap. If you have (as we in our family already have suffered the last 4 or more years) have prescription plans when you get to something like $3,000 in prescription drug prices, where the recipient would pay maybe 10%, suddenly you are paying more like 30 or 40% and now you are stuck with drug prices like $400 or more per month till new year.
    But when drug prices are on this sick uptick in prices it gets easier and easier to screw the victims of this cynical rule, so my wife got this prescription for Lyrica and the drug costs about 600 dollars a month for which we started paying 50 or so, but when after just 4 months, now we are in the 'donut hole' and now pay 180 for the same drug and the same for everything else.
    So living on a fixed SS income, it really hits the elderly the hardest. It was bad enough when I was employed, we still got in the hole but at least I was taking in enough money that it wasn't a killer issue but now, it's a case, do I pay the house payment this month or does my wife get the lyrica. And that is just one expensive drug she has to take.
    Like I said, an extremely cynical system.
    Like to see how the Sander's kind of program would handle THAT one.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    30 Jul '18 14:24
    Originally posted by @mchill
    I hope he wins, but since this is Texas, I'd advise him to wear a bulletproof vest.
    is Antifa there too?
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Jul '18 14:311 edit
    Unrestricted immigration and free health care for all.

What could possibly go wrong? 😵

Say, what about free college. You can't have the free health care without the free community college.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jul '18 18:48

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree