1. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    02 Apr '12 13:51
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    I feel your pain.

How about Barack Obama or Thomas Jefferson.

Edit: Oops I didn't do that right. Geez, I'd have to take Angle because O'Donnel is just so dumb.
    That's an interesting choice. A modern president without a spine or someone who would likely need six months to catch up with modern era issues but is a vertebrate.

I'd have to go with Jefferson if only because he could clarify all the different claims that people make about what he has and has not said to justify their positions. I also think, if anything, he'd hopefully roll back the civil rights crap that Bush put in and Obama cemented.
  2. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    02 Apr '12 13:52
    Originally posted by dryhump
    Sharron Angle. She's gone completely around the twist. If you're going to vote for a crazy person, may as well do it right.

Choose: Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson
    Jesse Jackson. At least he'd rhyme a bit.
  3. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    02 Apr '12 14:12
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Because it highlights just how much this two party monster we've created sucks. Never voting for someone, always just voting against the worst of two bad options.

Edit: Not that this is news, but once every four years is enough.
    Point taken. I personally imagined this as an opportuinty to come up with your "dream" election--after you voted in someone else's, of course.

But I can see how indulging the fantasy only makes the reality sting more.
  4. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    02 Apr '12 14:13
    Forgot a choice...

Choose: Ted Nugent or Bruce Springsteen. (to be president - not to do a concert).
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    03 Apr '12 01:28
    Originally posted by wittywonka
    1. Choose your president: Condoleezza Rice or Colin Powell.
    OK I decided. Powell. More experience, has a family, and seems less cold and calculating. Tough choice.

Arnold Schwartzenegger or Jesse Ventura?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '12 03:56
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    Forgot a choice...

Choose: Ted Nugent or Bruce Springsteen. (to be president - not to do a concert).
    Springsteen - because he seems to have learnt more, evolved more, and embraced more diversity in his music over the course of his career, reflecting a more impressive mind set than Nugent.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Apr '12 12:18
    Rush Limbaugh or Glenn Beck?
  8. Standard memberskipper2666
    Why so serious ????
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    Moves
    03 Apr '12 16:34
    Originally posted by wittywonka
    How to play:

1. Choose either candidate. No "other" or "none of the above" votes. If you're unhappy with both candidates, then choose the one you perceive as the lesser of two evils.
    2. Explain why (optional).
    3. Propose a new pair of candidates for subsequent posters. Feel free to keep the candidate you chose in #1 as one of the two, if you like. ...[text shortened]... hooses whom.

I'll start.

1. Choose your president: Condoleezza Rice or Colin Powell.
    You people still believe that you have a choice in who is President!!!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree