1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 12:37
    @vivify said
    But what Obama who made that one mistake 11 years ago?
    Now that the whole Russia fiasco hit a brick wall I suggest the DNC using this as a topic for the 2020 elections.

Oh, and there is a thread about his golf game as well. Apparently he cheats.

There, that should cause him to lose in 2020.

Good work guys.
  2. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 12:411 edit
    @whodey said
    Now that the whole Russia fiasco hit a brick wall I suggest the DNC using this as a topic for the 2020 elections.

Good work guys.
    If only they realised whodey, it's their whining and bytching about such things that helps him win.

A complete farce, and it still goes on, I'm with shav on this one, the entertainment is palpable, except with shav, he's part of it, he's the one being laughed at.
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 12:44
    @whodey said

Good work guys.
    It's such a fiasco, Reps are using their combined political power to block the report from being public.

Whoops, looks like Dems have another topic for 2020.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 13:24
    @vivify said
    It's such a fiasco, Reps are using their combined political power to block the report from being public.

Whoops, looks like Dems have another topic for 2020.
    And that would change what exactly?

You know what would happen, you kids are too predictable. You will take something in the report that you think can make Trump look bad, but not prove any guilt, and spew your bile.

Whether or not you ever get the report. you will still continue to spew bile.

That's just what demon possessed people do.
  5. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 13:26
    @whodey

Now that the whole Russia fiasco hit a brick wall

You have no clue what is in Robert Mueller's report. You have no clue what you're talking about.
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 13:42
    @whodey said
    And this is why Trump can ask for Russian collusion on live TV and Republicans still deny anything happened. You are sheep being told what to believe from your pastors and preachers, defend a compulsive liar because you've been told to do so.

Trump said he could shoot someone in broad daylight and still not lose supporters. You prove him right.
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 14:58
    @chessturd said
    That is your commander in chief you treasonous bastards!
    (Not directed at Suzianne because she might be sexy)
    or fat!
  8. Standard memberchessturd
    Trump 2020
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 15:40
    The jury is deliberating.

Maybe she will provide evidence to shut us up?
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 17:501 edit
    @vivify said
    And this is why Trump can ask for Russian collusion on live TV and Republicans still deny anything happened. You are sheep being told what to believe from your pastors and preachers, defend a compulsive liar because you've been told to do so.

Trump said he could shoot someone in broad daylight and still not lose supporters. You prove him right.
    As I said, it won't matter what the report says because drones like you won't accept it unless it says what you think it ought to say.
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 18:23
    @whodey said
    As I said, it won't matter what the report says because drones like you won't accept it unless it says what you think it ought to say.
    What about my posting history leads you to believe that? Have I never agreed with you on a post before? Do I blindly support Hillary just because she's liberal? Have I never started a thread acknowledging something Trump actually did that was good? Have I never disagreed with other liberals on RHP?

I'm not looking to find something incriminating about Trump in the report, it's a matter of principle: If you have nothing to hide, don't hide it....or obstruct justice by firing everyone investigating you....or hide your tax returns.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 18:56
    @chessturd said
    That is your commander in chief you treasonous bastards!
    (Not directed at Suzianne because she might be sexy)
    Ah, it is now treason to point out the declining mind of Trump. Good to know.
  12. Standard memberchessturd
    Trump 2020
    Moves
    04 Apr '19 19:33
    Trump 2020 🙂
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Apr '19 20:20
    @whodey said
    And that would change what exactly?

You know what would happen, you kids are too predictable. You will take something in the report that you think can make Trump look bad, but not prove any guilt, and spew your bile.

Whether or not you ever get the report. you will still continue to spew bile.

Takes one to know one. You are as possessed as David Koresh.
  14. Subscribermoonbus
    Ãœber-Nerd
    Moves
    06 Apr '19 18:201 edit
    @suzianne said
    Trump lied again?

No way!
    "Lie" implies a) that one knows that what one says is false, and b) that one has malicious intent to deceive the listener. Trump does not know what truth is; he thinks truth consists in saying what he thinks people want to hear. So, you're quite right, he's not lying: he's not deceiving anybody with malicious intent, and neither does he know that what he's saying is false.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Apr '19 18:341 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree