Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member sasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    05 Nov '12 09:24
    ...a live blog.

You can't vote in Florida. Or Ohio. But only if you're a Democrat. Franklin County, hard to find the end of the line. Lots of early voting. Baaaahahhahaha Republicans running early voting baaaahahahahaha...Republicans don't run for Dog catcher in Ohio...Steve Kornacki, rim-horned glasses and very emotionally sensitive...talks with his hands a lot, very, very constipated...Rachel, Rachel...words are coming out so quickly...baaaaahahahahahaaha...
  2. Standard member sasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    05 Nov '12 09:26
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    ...a live blog.

You can't vote in Florida. Or Ohio. But only if you're a Democrat. Franklin County, hard to find the end of the line. Lots of early voting. Baaaahahhahaha Republicans running early voting baaaahahahahaha...Republicans don't run for Dog catcher in Ohio...Steve Kornacki, rim-horned glasses and very emotionally sensitive...talks wit ...[text shortened]... very constipated...Rachel, Rachel...words are coming out so quickly...baaaaahahahahahaaha...
    These two do not sound confident.
  3. Standard member sasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    05 Nov '12 09:29
    I'm going to buy Rachel Maddow a Thundershirt. It fits dogs. Does it fit giraffes?
  4. 05 Nov '12 20:04
    ...a live blog.

You can't vote in Florida. Or Ohio. But only if you're a Democrat. Franklin County, hard to find the end of the line. Lots of early voting. Baaaahahhahaha Republicans running early voting baaaahahahahaha...Republicans don't run for Dog catcher in Ohio...Steve Kornacki, rim-horned glasses and very emotionally sensitive...talks wit ...[text shortened]... very constipated...Rachel, Rachel...words are coming out so quickly...baaaaahahahahahaaha...
    Um. Have you completely abandoned coherence as a matter of principle?
  5. Standard member Soothfast
    05 Nov '12 23:46
    ...a live blog.

If you keep spamming the forum like this, why, I do believe what I'll do is resurrect that one thread of yours that you actually aren't proud of...
  6. Standard member sasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    05 Nov '12 23:53
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    Um. Have you completely abandoned coherence as a matter of principle?
    I was typing as fast as I could. Those were her words. If you want to call hsomeone incoherent, she was the one talking. I was just transcribing.
  7. Subscriber Crowley
    Not Aleister
    06 Nov '12 07:57
    I gotta say squash, you really have livened up a very stale forum with your manic comic relief.

Also, thanks for reminding me how lucky I am that I don't live in the same hemisphere as you. Don't want to catch any of that crazy!
  8. Standard member sasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    06 Nov '12 20:02
    Originally posted by Crowley
    I gotta say squash, you really have livened up a very stale forum with your manic comic relief.

Also, thanks for reminding me how lucky I am that I don't live in the same hemisphere as you. Don't want to catch any of that crazy!
    Hey Crowley, I'm here for you, you Marxist pantywaist...
  9. 07 Nov '12 08:58
    ...a live blog.

Rachel Maddow is hot.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/602594_362174660538669_977356025_n.jpg