The Giraffe Rachel Maddow...

The Giraffe Rachel Maddow...

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
05 Nov 12

...a live blog.

You can't vote in Florida. Or Ohio. But only if you're a Democrat. Franklin County, hard to find the end of the line. Lots of early voting. Baaaahahhahaha Republicans running early voting baaaahahahahaha...Republicans don't run for Dog catcher in Ohio...Steve Kornacki, rim-horned glasses and very emotionally sensitive...talks with his hands a lot, very, very constipated...Rachel, Rachel...words are coming out so quickly...baaaaahahahahahaaha...

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
05 Nov 12

Originally posted by sasquatch672
...a live blog.

You can't vote in Florida. Or Ohio. But only if you're a Democrat. Franklin County, hard to find the end of the line. Lots of early voting. Baaaahahhahaha Republicans running early voting baaaahahahahaha...Republicans don't run for Dog catcher in Ohio...Steve Kornacki, rim-horned glasses and very emotionally sensitive...talks wit ...[text shortened]... very constipated...Rachel, Rachel...words are coming out so quickly...baaaaahahahahahaaha...
These two do not sound confident.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
05 Nov 12

I'm going to buy Rachel Maddow a Thundershirt. It fits dogs. Does it fit giraffes?

Moves
05 Nov 12

...a live blog.

You can't vote in Florida. Or Ohio. But only if you're a Democrat. Franklin County, hard to find the end of the line. Lots of early voting. Baaaahahhahaha Republicans running early voting baaaahahahahaha...Republicans don't run for Dog catcher in Ohio...Steve Kornacki, rim-horned glasses and very emotionally sensitive...talks wit ...[text shortened]... very constipated...Rachel, Rachel...words are coming out so quickly...baaaaahahahahahaaha...
Um. Have you completely abandoned coherence as a matter of principle?

Planet Rain

Moves
05 Nov 12

...a live blog.

If you keep spamming the forum like this, why, I do believe what I'll do is resurrect that one thread of yours that you actually aren't proud of...

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
05 Nov 12

Originally posted by Kunsoo
Um. Have you completely abandoned coherence as a matter of principle?
I was typing as fast as I could. Those were her words. If you want to call hsomeone incoherent, she was the one talking. I was just transcribing.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
06 Nov 12

I gotta say squash, you really have livened up a very stale forum with your manic comic relief.

Also, thanks for reminding me how lucky I am that I don't live in the same hemisphere as you. Don't want to catch any of that crazy!

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
06 Nov 12

Originally posted by Crowley
I gotta say squash, you really have livened up a very stale forum with your manic comic relief.

Also, thanks for reminding me how lucky I am that I don't live in the same hemisphere as you. Don't want to catch any of that crazy!
Hey Crowley, I'm here for you, you Marxist pantywaist...

Houston, Texas

Moves
07 Nov 12

...a live blog.

Rachel Maddow is hot.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/602594_362174660538669_977356025_n.jpg