1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    09 Dec '15 01:21
    http://samuel-warde.com/2015/12/arnold-schwarzenegger-stumps-climate-change-deniers-with-one-pro-life-question/

"I, personally, want a plan. I don’t want to be like the last horse and buggy salesman who was holding out as cars took over the roads. I don’t want to be the last investor in Blockbuster as Netflix emerged. That’s exactly what is going to happen to fossil fuels."

"A clean energy future is a wise investment, and anyone who tells you otherwise is either wrong, or lying. Either way, I wouldn’t take their investment advice."
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    09 Dec '15 01:25
    the full ahnuld view is here:
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/arnold-schwarzenegger/i-dont-give-a-if-we-agree-about-climate-change/10153855713574658
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    09 Dec '15 01:271 edit
    Bottom line: even if you believe climate change is a hoax(those that do are stupid), pollution is not. the fact that we will run out of fossil fuels eventually is not, and we need them for more important things than burning them.
  4. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    09 Dec '15 06:02
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    Bottom line: even if you believe climate change is a hoax(those that do are stupid), pollution is not. the fact that we will run out of fossil fuels eventually is not, and we need them for more important things than burning them.
    we this, we that, we must, we, we, we, weeeeee, weeeeeeeeee

Who is the 'we' you speak of z.

Always claiming to speak for the 'we'.

News for z: You don't.
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    09 Dec '15 08:11
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    we this, we that, we must, we, we, we, weeeeee, weeeeeeeeee

Always claiming to speak for the 'we'.

News for z: You don't.
    ignoring for a moment that again you are rambling outside the topic, in this case i can actually speak for "we"

"WE" are running out of fossil fuels and that's a fact
    "WE" are getting sick and dying because of pollution and that's a fact.
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    09 Dec '15 20:42
    Originally posted by Wajoma

Which "we" that Zahlanzi uses are you not part of?

Here is what he said:
    the fact that we will run out of fossil fuels eventually is not,
    and we need them for more important things than burning them.

Or will you be the man with inexhaustible supply of
    fossil fuel and no need for petroleum products?
  7. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    09 Dec '15 22:58
    http://samuel-warde.com/2015/12/arnold-schwarzenegger-stumps-climate-change-deniers-with-one-pro-life-question/

"I, personally, want a plan. I don’t want to be like the last horse and buggy salesman who was holding out as cars took over the roads. I don’t want to be the last investor in Blockbuster as Netflix emerged. That’s exactly what is going to happ ...[text shortened]... s you otherwise is either wrong, or lying. Either way, I wouldn’t take their investment advice."
    While I am personally one of the stupid ones, I 100% agree with what you are saying here. Alternate energy sources are an absolute must. 100% for many, many, many reasons.
  8. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    10 Dec '15 01:02
    ignoring for a moment that again you are rambling outside the topic, in this case i can actually speak for "we"

"WE" are running out of fossil fuels and that's a fact
    "WE" are getting sick and dying because of pollution and that's a fact.
    Climate change. The climate of the planet has always changed, and always will. Not much that humans can do about it, one way or the other.

It does make sense to look for alternatives to fossil fuels, but the truth is that we are using them more responsibly, and with less pollution than in the past.

Stop the panic speech and enjoy life a bit, maybe at a barbecue.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Dec '15 03:39

"I, personally, want a plan. I don’t want to be like the last horse and buggy salesman who was holding out as cars took over the roads. I don’t want to be the last investor in Blockbuster as Netflix emerged. That’s exactly what is going to happ ...[text shortened]... s you otherwise is either wrong, or lying. Either way, I wouldn’t take their investment advice."
    Belief in Christ as savior is the best investment. 😏

HalleluYaH !!!
    Praise the LORD !!!
    Holy! Holy! Holy!
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Dec '15 03:54
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Belief in Christ as savior is the best investment. 😏

HalleluYaH !!!
    Praise the LORD !!!
    Holy! Holy! Holy!
    Repent!! Turn from your sins RJ, for the world is coming to an end thanks to global warming.

Won't you do your part in helping to support Climate change legislation in order to achieve our collective salvation?
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Dec '15 09:18
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Climate change. The climate of the planet has always changed, and always will. Not much that humans can do about it, one way or the other.

It does make sense to look for alternatives to fossil fuels, but the truth is that we are using them more responsibly, and with less pollution than in the past.

Stop the panic speech and enjoy life a bit, maybe at a barbecue.
    "The climate of the planet has always changed, and always will. "
    but it changed across thousands and millions of years. it wasn't influenced by humans

"Not much that humans can do about it, one way or the other."
    we can influence it less.

"Stop the panic speech and enjoy life a bit"
    funny you should mention that. most republicans who use that line are also the ones engaging in spreading panic over muslims, christmas under attack, capitalism under attack, american dream under attack, obamacare is evil, hillary clinton is evil, obama is muslim and kenyan and evil.
    are you such a republican?
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Dec '15 09:34
    but it changed across thousands and millions of years. it wasn't influenced by humans

funny you should mention that. most republicans who use that lin ...[text shortened]... evil, hillary clinton is evil, obama is muslim and kenyan and evil.
    All we need is more fear mongering from Donald Trump to wake people up to the truth. I am just wondering what his next genius action will be to upset political correctness of the stupid. 😏
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Dec '15 17:19

funny you should mention that. most republicans who use that lin ...[text shortened]... evil, hillary clinton is evil, obama is muslim and kenyan and evil.
    Norm is absolutely right. Climate change is not disputed, the primary cause of it is. Many people have bought into the big lie that climate scientists agree that man is the primary cause of global warming today. NO SUCH POLL EXISTS!

I expect someone will provide a web link from the consensus project or some other propaganda source. These bunk websites all have one thing in common, they never provide their source of information. Why? Simple.....IT DOES NOT EXIST!

All that the majority of climate scientists agree on is that man has an influence on global warming and that is all.
  14. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    10 Dec '15 19:35

funny you should mention that. most republicans who use that line are also the ones engaging in spreading panic over muslims, christmas under attack, capitalism under attack, american dream under attack, obamacare is evil, hillary clinton is evil, obama is muslim and kenyan and evil.

I'm not panicking about anything. Climate change is something that man hasn't caused, and that he has little or no control over. The climate has always changed, and always will. How much man is contributing to these changes is debatable. Most of the global warming, cooling, climate change are about politics, and methods of extracting more taxes from people, instead of just adapting to temperature changes. Some of the other things you mention have tangible human causes, effects and possible controls. They are no reason to panic, but do have rational solutions, besides just raising taxes.
  15. Germany
    Moves
    10 Dec '15 19:43
    Originally posted by normbenign
    [b]funny you should mention that. most republicans who use that line are also the ones engaging in spreading panic over muslims, christmas under attack, capitalism under attack, american dream under attack, obamacare is evil, hillary clinton is evil, obama is muslim and kenyan and evil.

I'm not panicking about anything. ...[text shortened]... trols. They are no reason to panic, but do have rational solutions, besides just raising taxes.[/b]
    Have you considered submitting these findings to a peer reviewed journal?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree