1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 04:27
    http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20170809-the-accidental-invention-of-the-illuminati-conspiracy

What an interesting article!
    Basically: how Eastern regimes use conspiracy theories to control populations, how Trump is going down this same path and where the concept of the illuminati comes from.

I wonder what you all think of it!
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 04:43
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20170809-the-accidental-invention-of-the-illuminati-conspiracy

Basically: how Eastern regimes use conspiracy theories to control populations, how Trump is going down this same path and where the concept of the illuminati comes from.

I am wondering how they are going to fake the upcoming so-called total solar eclipse. After all, you know it's fake because science.
  3. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 09:45
    ...a stage play in Liverpool, launching the careers of British actors Bill Nighy and ...

My wife still fancies him.

I get blamed for stuff.

Now I see the problem!
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 16:04

I just met a girl who is into that stuff. She's weird but fun to go out with.
  5. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 16:50

Yes indeed. In listening to Trump's fire and brimstone speeches it's easy to see why those with the dominant lemming gene would buy into this. They are the same folks who are still squirreling away canned goods in their 2012 doomsday caves, and joining their local ultra right wing militia's 🙄
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Aug '17 00:29
    Originally posted by @athousandyoung
    The "bad" girls are usually fun to go out with, but they're all just bats*** crazy.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Aug '17 16:19

The only conspiracies are the assassination of a democrat President, JFK, 911 which had a Republican as President at the time, and Trump getting elected by Putin.

Did I mention the Hillary vast right wing conspiracy that hates the Clintons?

Other than that, it's all crazy talk. 🙄
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Aug '17 22:171 edit
    I think that the illuminati is possible, not because there might be a ruling class who is smart enough to gain control of the whole word, rather, it is because I believe there are stupid enough people who dance around camp fires naked worshiping satan who think they can control the whole world.

Every time I turn on the TV and see someone like Maxine Waters think that Toco Bell is really a phone company I become convinced of such conspiracy theories.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Aug '17 22:36
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    The "bad" girls are usually fun to go out with, but they're all just bats*** crazy.
    lol.

Where'd that come from Suzi Q?
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Aug '17 23:301 edit
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    lol.

Where'd that come from Suzi Q?
    My reply to:

Originally posted by @athousandyoung

I should know, I used to be one of them.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Aug '17 14:25

All though there is some truth to leaders using conspiracies to manipulate people I thought the article was poorly done. Did it mention the learned elders of zion? That is pretty important to leave out. Saddam Hussein used the same kind of rhetoric in his open letter the people of the USA.

The article is on the right track, but very poorly done.
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    17 Aug '17 15:03

So conspiracy theory--- a concept which was first dreamed up and introduced by the CIA to combat those who were seeking the truth of the highly suspicious politically-inspired murders of the 1960's And other government malfeasance--- is actually a farce put on by two bored reporters, and not an actual real thing, but is nonetheless employed by European "regimes" and one DJ Trump in order to further their own agendas... in a conspiratorial manner.

Interesting.
    As in, not even a little.
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 Aug '17 17:35
    Originally posted by @freakykbh
    So conspiracy theory--- a concept which was first dreamed up and introduced by the CIA to combat those who were seeking the truth of the highly suspicious politically-inspired murders of the 1960's And other government malfeasance--- is actually a farce put on by two bored reporters, and not an actual real thing, but is nonetheless employed by Euro ...[text shortened]... ther their own agendas... in a conspiratorial manner.

Interesting.
    As in, not even a little.
    Well, if the subject is of no interest to you, don't read or respond to it.

Quite simple really.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Aug '17 18:25
    Well, if the subject is of no interest to you, don't read or respond to it.

Quite simple really.
    That is his MO, trol troll and trolll

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree