1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Feb '21 18:06
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    It wouldn't matter to you WHAT evidence we came up with, you would just go 'fake news' and the like, no matter WHAT Trump does. And you ignore my statement that Trump garnered 200 MILLION plus in his quest for money allegedly to hire lawyers. You can see how well THAT turned out.
    Son house. Sonhouse. You are writing about Trump, I am being accused of fascism in a friendly joust. The two are not connected . You might should start a Trump thread, or even better, a True BLOG, so that you can write ad infinitum for all of your groupies.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Feb '21 18:19
    @mghrn55 said
    Trying answering the question instead of going into a pedophilia rant.
    Pedophilia is abhorrent to liberals and conservatives alike.
    It is the conservatives who constantly "quack quack" about same sex marriage leading to pedophilia and even bestiality.
    I'll bet that they were doing the same thing about sex outside of marriage and purpose of procreation 70 years ago.

We k ...[text shortened]... lia, you may start with organized religion.
    The Catholic Church sounds like a good place to start.
    Actually, I was catholic and just could not stand ir anymore, you are correct. Pedophiles, the issue, I hate them. That should answer your entire post here. Where are you coming from. Me? 70 years, ? what is that all about?

I dont get your use of the word 'frightened' when I say I hate pedophilia. I am frightend of course of the man who grabbed my child, yes, frightened. I could easily shoot and kill a man doing that , like I'd shoot a quail. Easy. No remorse,,,,maybe a smile of pride.

So what are you talking about? Correct, humanity should not be led b people who are frightened of humanity. Common sense. No argument. But where do I become a fascist in all of this? Kevin does this a lot, goes off preachy on some distant subject , not relevant to issue. I wrote him today of an idiom in a movie, I was writing about the idiom, but he turned it around and said I was was stupidly writing about 'the movie." Then I have to type type type to try to bring him back home. Hard work, you liberals. Then there is son house to deal with 😉!
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Feb '21 18:24
    @AverageJoe1
    In other words you don't CARE Trump grifted 3 times as much from his base which he ALSO gets to pocket.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Feb '21 21:04
    @mghrn55 said
    Have you ever been nominated for a Darwin Award ? 😛
    Is this the question you said I would not answer? I dont see another question. Anyway, I haven't received anything Darwin, is that part of an issue? Like, where pedophiles come from, or some such? I thought I could say earlier that i could easily shoot and kill a pedophile, that you would all agree, and we could move on to another subject. Like, Trump (President eons ago) being a grifter, like the son of the Present President.
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 01:29
    @averagejoe1 said
    Is this the question you said I would not answer? I dont see another question. Anyway, I haven't received anything Darwin, is that part of an issue? Like, where pedophiles come from, or some such? I thought I could say earlier that i could easily shoot and kill a pedophile, that you would all agree, and we could move on to another subject. Like, Trump (President eons ago) being a grifter, like the son of the Present President.
    You are all over the place with your posts. Sit down and take a deep breath.
    Maybe we'll engage you in debate when you recover from your dizzy spells.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 02:39
    @mghrn55 said
    You are all over the place with your posts. Sit down and take a deep breath.
    Maybe we'll engage you in debate when you recover from your dizzy spells.
    I don't see it. Help me out.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 16:44
    @AverageJoe1
    Its the koolaid, you took WAY too much.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 16:52
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Its the koolaid, you took WAY too much.
    ME?!!! Have you seen the carrying on there named Kevin and Salon‘s comments over on the turbine power thread? Absolutely incoherent and unbelievable, and never on point. Go read through that stuff and choose a winner out of the three of us
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 20:12
    @AverageJoe1
    You just want the Trumpian 'save coal, open up those coal mines, use oil to make energy'. THAT is why you diss renewables.

You are incapable of reasoning through the reasons why we are at the end of fossil fuels and HAVE to go renewables and fission and fusion in the future. Fusion will be the way to go if we prove it can make energy, either with the giant lasers, inertial confinement fusion or Tokamaks and stellerators, with all the engineering and fundamental science going on in those fields I would not be surprise all the present efforts produce way more energy than they consume, say 50 megawatts in and a gigawatt out or some such.

But fossil fuel, GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD: Fossil fuels are on their way out, either by over mining, no more oil to burn or coal or because of climate concerns we have to give up fossil fuels.

Why do you have a problem with that?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree