2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 Feb '21 13:19
    @jimm619 said
    .............Dunno' LESSTHANAVERAGE, The Lincoln Project
    is composed of your fellow Republicans, perhaps you would
    be better able to predict what they are thinking.
    .............'Course, being Republicans, like you, they probably
    aren't thinking at all.
    Good morning, knower of all.
    Wikipedia: Lincoln Project is an american political action committee formed by Republicans (you got something right, anyway, that it 'Was' formed) to prevent the reelection of DonaldTrump and defeat all Republicans in close races. What was THAT all about, enllighten us, since you are on a roll.
    I'm glad we got you and Sonhouse to keep us up on the news of the day. Has he got anything recent on Trump yet?
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    14 Feb '21 16:04
    @dood111 said
    Never heard if it? it's been all over the news.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpDs1NURRqA
    Oh hell I know someone will deny it because it's Fox news, so here's Co-Founder John Weaver's statement when he resigned:
    https://www.axios.com/john-weaver-lincoln-project-co-founder-acknowledges-inappropriate-messages-32de0ee5-bf9d-4574-945c-bc0ef4777b81.html
    “ Oh hell I know someone will deny it because it's Fox news,”

Lol just someone you homophobic jerk.
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    14 Feb '21 16:09
    @dood111 said
    It was raised as part of a Political Action Committee so he can do pretty much anything he wants with it, nobody that donated is complaining.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2021/01/31/trump-raised-250-million-since-election-to-challenge-outcome-heres-where-most-of-the-money-will-actually-go/?sh=45bac1bc8824
    What he’s still legally challenging the election is he?, err no your lying again he’ll steal that money like the money he repeatedly stole from banks and their shareholders through his constant financial scams and bankruptcies.
    The Lincoln Project is there to defend real Republicans against Trumps fascist base, it’s a war chest to reclaim the GOP.
  5. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    14 Feb '21 16:10
    @mghrn55 said
    @AverageJoe1
    I'll just bet that you are wishing that you didn't start this asinine thread..
    But another part of me feels that you just don't know any better. 😛
    ..He's not called LESS THAN AVERAGE for no reason
  6. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    14 Feb '21 16:18
    @averagejoe1 said
    Good morning, knower of all.
    Wikipedia: Lincoln Project is an american political action committee formed by Republicans (you got something right, anyway, that it 'Was' formed) to prevent the reelection of DonaldTrump and defeat all Republicans in close races. What was THAT all about, enllighten us, since you are on a roll.
    I'm glad we got you and Sonhouse to keep us up on the news of the day. Has he got anything recent on Trump yet?
    ...............Sure I'll repeat myself, just for you, LESS THAN AVERAGE JOE,
    since they are Republicans, LIKE YOU,
    they probably aren't thinking at all.......
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 Feb '21 20:17
    @kevcvs57 said
    “ Oh hell I know someone will deny it because it's Fox news,”

Lol just someone you homophobic jerk.
    Is it appropriate to call someone who disdains (a nice word for this) pedophiles homophobic? Kev, I guess I am homophobic by your defintion. At least I am not a liberal.
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Feb '21 20:56
    @averagejoe1 said
    Is it appropriate to call someone who disdains (a nice word for this) pedophiles homophobic? Kev, I guess I am homophobic by your defintion. At least I am not a liberal.
    Actually, it sounds like it's your definition.
    And therein lies the problem with your mindset.
    I expect I will probably have to hold your hand and explain it to you.
    But I think I'll let you wallow in dizziness for a while.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Feb '21 12:40
    @mghrn55 said
    Actually, it sounds like it's your definition.
    And therein lies the problem with your mindset.
    I expect I will probably have to hold your hand and explain it to you.
    But I think I'll let you wallow in dizziness for a while.
    Libs, as compared to Conservatives, have quite a knowledge of all thinks sexual. The definitions, etc. I can only say I know slime when I see it. So if I have a slime-phobia of a pedophilia person, I am phobic about that person. If I have phobia of jack rabbits, I am a rabbit-phobe? You tell me...you fellers seem to have quite a working knowledge of it.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Feb '21 12:441 edit
    @jimm619 said
    ...............Sure I'll repeat myself, just for you, LESS THAN AVERAGE JOE,
    since they are Republicans, LIKE YOU,
    they probably aren't thinking at all.......
    You know, Jim, I think I would be right to say that sometime in your road of life that you have benefitted from the produce or service of someone else. Welfare, govt handout, food stamp, unemployment, $600 check, whatever. You have gotten SOMEthing from someone else without earning it.
    I think that one of those someones was probably me.
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    15 Feb '21 14:42
    @averagejoe1 said
    Accusing gay men of, or trying to conflate homosexuality with pedophilia is fascist. You can disdain anyone you like joe but you cannot lie and get away with it.
  12. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    15 Feb '21 16:58
    @averagejoe1 said
    Libs, as compared to Conservatives, have quite a knowledge of all thinks sexual. The definitions, etc. I can only say I know slime when I see it. So if I have a slime-phobia of a pedophilia person, I am phobic about that person. If I have phobia of jack rabbits, I am a rabbit-phobe? You tell me...you fellers seem to have quite a working knowledge of it.
    Have you ever been nominated for a Darwin Award ? 😛
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Feb '21 17:17
    @kevcvs57 said
    Accusing gay men of, or trying to conflate homosexuality with pedophilia is fascist. You can disdain anyone you like joe but you cannot lie and get away with it.
    I don't know what you mean. I think pedophiles should spend their lives in jail. Am I right or wrong, and please tell me why. It would help me understand why that makes me a fascist in your eyes. While I wait, I will go out in the yard and pull that child rapist off my child. Whew.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Feb '21 17:54
    @AverageJoe1
    It wouldn't matter to you WHAT evidence we came up with, you would just go 'fake news' and the like, no matter WHAT Trump does. And you ignore my statement that Trump garnered 200 MILLION plus in his quest for money allegedly to hire lawyers. You can see how well THAT turned out.
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    15 Feb '21 17:58
    @averagejoe1 said
    I don't know what you mean. I think pedophiles should spend their lives in jail. Am I right or wrong, and please tell me why. It would help me understand why that makes me a fascist in your eyes. While I wait, I will go out in the yard and pull that child rapist off my child. Whew.
    Trying answering the question instead of going into a pedophilia rant.
    Pedophilia is abhorrent to liberals and conservatives alike.
    It is the conservatives who constantly "quack quack" about same sex marriage leading to pedophilia and even bestiality.
    I'll bet that they were doing the same thing about sex outside of marriage and purpose of procreation 70 years ago.

We know conservatives are frightened of human sexuality and humanity in general.
    But get used to the fact that humanity should not be led by people who are frightened of humanity.

btw, if you're looking to play connect the dots with things leading to pedophilia, you may start with organized religion.
    The Catholic Church sounds like a good place to start.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree