1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    13 Aug '14 05:09
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Let the Peace Activists be willing allow Hamas to blow them up with rockets. After they are dead, then I will listen to what they have to say.
    Did you ever listen to what Rachel Corrie had to say?
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Aug '14 11:19
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement - Hamas/Israeli Shelling - Obama & Kerry On Foreign Policy

Published on Aug 3, 2014

In this special "Opening Statement", Judge Jeanine Pirro updates her viewers on the Israel-Gaza war, "disproportionate force", Obama fantasies about "global tranquility", the bumbling John Kerry, and the State Dept "diplomacy" that ended the Gaza blockade, allowing Hamas to build tunnels and import rockets.

YouTube
  3. Joined
    21 Jan '14
    Moves
    13 Aug '14 14:43
    Originally posted by Eladar
    So how is he not using guns to defend himself?
    Gideon levy is an important person. His life is worth more than others. I wonder how many Israeli terrorists duchess64 believes Gideon levy's life to be worth? If he were attacked by a group of twenty terrorists, would his security detail be justified in killing them all?
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    13 Aug '14 15:38
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Did you ever listen to what Rachel Corrie had to say?
    I didn't say crazy people who volunteered to be human shields for Hamas.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Aug '14 19:54

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Joined
    21 Jan '14
    Moves
    13 Aug '14 20:59
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I would not approve of murdering anyone. It does seem there is a parallel to be drawn between the need to protect Gideon Levy and the need to protect Israeli citizens from rocket attacks. How much force is justifiable? Also, what is the threshold for civilian casualties? If Mr Levy were attacked by 5 people in a crowded mall and 10 bystanders were killed in his defense, what then?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Aug '14 21:17

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree