The MAGA Mindset

The MAGA Mindset

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
41d

@AverageJoe1
You don't get it and you never will.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
41d

@mott-the-hoople said
no, they are illegal aliens
THERE ARE NI ALIENS ON OUR PLANET!

God damned Republican dumb arses.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
41d
1 edit

@Sleepyguy
Well, obviously it was Trump who baked the cookies and had them for sale on Truth social 🙂

Moves
41d

@shavixmir said
THERE ARE NI ALIENS ON OUR PLANET!

God damned Republican dumb arses.
ignorant

Moves
41d
2 edits

@sonhouse said
@Sleepyguy
Well, obviously it was Trump who baked the cookies and had them for sale on Truth social 🙂
yeah, because biden would have had his
doj confiscate all of them

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
41d

@sonhouse said
@Sleepyguy
Right next to those magnificent Trump bobble heads. Do you have yours yet?

Lake Como

Moves
41d

@averagejoe1 said
With these observations, I'm looking closer. First, observe that McHill does not give source of the cookies. If they are sitting there, do we assume they have been abandoned. McHill leaves us unsure. Anyone can 'grab' abandoned property and convert it to their use and ownership. So we can surmise that the Billioinaire was quicker than the janitor. Had the janitor arri ...[text shortened]... ve been divided in a different manner? I would say no. Thus, I see no problem presented by McHill.
It would appear the billionaire, having acquired the cookies illegally, has given away to the janitor Five percent of his cookie assets. A billionaire giving away one percent of something is giving away a lot so let us thank the billionaire, as McHill says.

w

Moves
41d
1 edit

@sleepyguy said
@mchill
Who baked the cookies?
You didn't follow the analogy. Cookies came from the MAGA goobermint with the message that if the billionaire doesn't get his 19 cookies then the janitor will be out of work.

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
41d

@wildgrass said
Cookies came from the MAGA goobermint with the message that if the billionaire doesn't get his 19 cookies then the janitor will be out of work.
The leftist mindset:
Cookies magically appear, let's set up a bureaucracy to control everyone to ensure they are allocated fairly.

w

Moves
41d
1 edit

@sleepyguy said
The leftist mindset:
Cookies magically appear, let's set up a bureaucracy to control everyone to ensure they are allocated fairly.
The thread is about MAGA goobermint idjit. It is a bureaucracy by definition.

Of course not coming from nowhere. Tax dollars. How do you think billionaires get rich in America?

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
41d

@wildgrass said
The thread is about MAGA goobermint idjit. It is a bureaucracy by definition.

Of course not coming from nowhere. Tax dollars. How do you think billionaires get rich in America?
Well, hogging all the magic cookies, obviously!

w

Moves
41d
1 edit

@Sleepyguy

It's just an example guy. Don't you remember when trump gave all those cookies to billionaires and no one else?

$5 billion in 'cookies' to Amazon for what?

Goobermint spends more money per job "created" at Amazon than the salary provided to that employee.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4394550

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
41d

@wildgrass said
@Sleepyguy

It's just an example guy. Don't you remember when trump gave all those cookies to billionaires and no one else?

$5 billion in 'cookies' to Amazon for what?

Goobermint spends more money per job "created" at Amazon than the salary provided to that employee.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4394550
It is an unsound example.

If your point is simply that government is corruptly influenced by billionaires you will get no argument from me, but that hardly needs pointing out.

w

Moves
41d

@sleepyguy said
It is an unsound example.

If your point is simply that government is corruptly influenced by billionaires you will get no argument from me, but that hardly needs pointing out.
It seems like it needs to be pointed out that it is the MAGA mindset.

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
41d

@wildgrass said
It seems like it needs to be pointed out that it is the MAGA mindset.
No it isn't, but I'm not explaining it to you.