1. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    10 Apr '24 12:02
    A billionaire, a janitor, and an immigrant sit down at a table with 20 freshly baked cookies on it. The billionaire quickly grabs 19 of them for himself then tells the janitor "You'd better be careful or that immigrant is going to get your cookie!" 😠
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    10 Apr '24 12:09
    @mchill said
    A billionaire, a janitor, and an immigrant sit down at a table with 20 freshly baked cookies on it. The billionaire quickly grabs 19 of them for himself then tells the janitor "You'd better be careful or that immigrant is going to get your cookie!" 😠
    Joe Biden sits down at an interview with Univision on April 9th and reminds us of life with Joe as our leader. Our leader.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    10 Apr '24 12:10
    @mchill said
    All this tells me is that the billionaire has earned more cookies than the janitor? Yes, so, I don't get it.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Apr '24 12:241 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    All this tells me is that the billionaire has earned more cookies than the janitor? Yes, so, I don't get it.
    No, moron, only that he TOOK more cookies than anyone at the table.

Naturally, he didn't earn them, and he wasn't entitled to them in any way.
  5. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    10 Apr '24 12:31
    @mchill
    Who baked the cookies?
  6. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    10 Apr '24 12:40
    @sleepyguy said
    @mchill
    Who baked the cookies?
    Exactly.
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    10 Apr '24 12:50
    @sleepyguy said
    @mchill
    Who baked the cookies?
    Usually the immigrant.
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    10 Apr '24 12:591 edit
    @shavixmir said
    Usually the immigrant.
    have seen a lot of pics and videos of these immigrants…have yet to see one with a stove strapped to their back 🙄
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    10 Apr '24 13:07
    @mott-the-hoople said
    have seen a lot of pics and videos of these immigrants…have yet to see one with a stove strapped to their back 🙄
    Uhuh. Dumb arse.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    10 Apr '24 13:09
    @mchill said
    With these observations, I'm looking closer. First, observe that McHill does not give source of the cookies. If they are sitting there, do we assume they have been abandoned. McHill leaves us unsure. Anyone can 'grab' abandoned property and convert it to their use and ownership. So we can surmise that the Billioinaire was quicker than the janitor. Had the janitor arrived first, he would have gotten 19, or all, of the cookies.
    So this issue is abandoned property that is taken by two people legally....the comment of the billionaire is irrelevant? Is there some legal or moral obligation that the cookies should have been divided in a different manner? I would say no. Thus, I see no problem presented by McHill.
  11. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    10 Apr '24 13:16
    @shavixmir said
    Usually the immigrant.
    LMAO!
  12. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    10 Apr '24 13:20
    @shavixmir
    OK, I laughed 🙂
  13. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    10 Apr '24 13:25
    @shavixmir said
    Uhuh. Dumb arse.
    maybe you have?

po ole immigrant, just coming here to take what the citizens have created and earned
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    10 Apr '24 13:29
    @mott-the-hoople said
    maybe you have?

po ole immigrant, just coming here to take what the citizens have created and earned
    Really?
    The people picking fruit, working in bakeries… are not immigrants?

Anyway… you’re all fukking immigrants over there. What the hell are you whining about?
  15. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    10 Apr '24 15:01
    @shavixmir said
    Really?
    The people picking fruit, working in bakeries… are not immigrants?

Anyway… you’re all fukking immigrants over there. What the hell are you whining about?
    no, they are illegal aliens

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree