29 Mar '09
    Moves
    09 Aug '09 16:45
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    the "right"?

---

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Obama_Deception#Producer

Producer
    America: Destroyed by Design (1998) (Video)
    Alex investigates the Long Beach Naval Shipyard closure and speaks to the Mayor of Adelanto about imported Chinese goods produced by slave labour. He visits several US National parks under UNESCO jurisdiction and quest ...[text shortened]... e Empire (2010) (Video)
    Directed by Jason Bermas. Currently under production.
    I have seen Endgame, and The Obama Deception. It is hard to say how accurate they are until a little more time passes. It looks like Alex Jones slams both parties in The Obama Deception so I don't think it is partisan driven. A lot of it makes sense, but until more time passes we wont know for sure. Keep right on cutting and pasting stuff as it is helpful to look into it. With the exception of your little comment on the free for all thread I like your style.
  2. silicon valley
    Moves
    09 Aug '09 17:49
    it was the free-for-all thread!
  3. silicon valley
    Moves
    09 Aug '09 17:50
    Originally posted by FMF
    I did not try to pretend the article provided in the Minimum Wage thread wasn't a "hit piece". I invited people to debate it's validity - or "honesty", if you want.

zeeblebot, for all his zillion spammy cuts & pastes, cannot differentiate between what purports to be a documentary/factual text and what purports to be an opinion/polemical piece.
    where do either of them purport to be what you purport them to be?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree