1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    22 Mar '18 02:351 edit
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    its in the link the OP posted.
    Where? The body of the article has exactly one sentence. If it's one of the videos, at what minute-mark is that mentioned?
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Mar '18 13:35
    Originally posted by @vivify
    Where? The body of the article has exactly one sentence. If it's one of the videos, at what minute-mark is that mentioned?
    there is a video in the link...do I have to hold your hand and guide you?
  3. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    22 Mar '18 13:41
    Originally posted by @js357
    Cite your source. Was there a plebiscite? Or was it someone’s private poll? Or did it even happen?
    Probably a Facebook poll hosted by Cambridge Analytics.
  4. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '18 14:451 edit
    its in the link the OP posted.
    No it is not. Whodey victim, that's you. OR COLLABORATOR.
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    22 Mar '18 17:21
    there is a video in the link...do I have to hold your hand and guide you?
    Nice dodge. I asked you where in the video backs your claim, and you pretend you didn't see it.

Your reputation is shot, due to your history of posting links that don't say what you claim they do. I've lost count on how many times I've called you out on that, let alone everyone else. So a claim from you that "no, it's really there this time!" regarding links has zero value.

Therefore, you, specifically, need to show where exactly in the video supports your point (though based on your history, it probably won't).
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Mar '18 18:061 edit
    Originally posted by @vivify
    Nice dodge. I asked you where in the video backs your claim, and you pretend you didn't see it.

Your reputation is shot, due to your history of posting links that don't say what you claim they do. I've lost count on how many times I've called you out on that, let alone everyone else. So a claim from you that "no, it's really there this time!" regardin ...[text shortened]... here exactly in the video supports your point (though based on your history, it probably won't).
    It is at 1:18...I( didn't pretend anything. I watched the video.
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Mar '18 18:08
    Originally posted by @js357
    No it is not. Whodey victim, that's you. OR COLLABORATOR.
    watch video, it is at 1:18
  8. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '18 19:401 edit
    watch video, it is at 1:18
    I asked “Cite your source. Was there a plebiscite? Or was it someone’s private poll? Or did it even happen?”

That moment simply states the claim. It says nothing about how the numbers were obtained by Snyder, especially when the 2/3 plebiscite can be used in Kansas why isn’t it being used? I believe honest debating points deserve to be heard but your representation that my and others skeptical questions are answered at minute 1:18 is pants on fire false.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree