1. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    20 Mar '12 19:20
    Originally posted by whodey
    Most assuradly, no.

You see, I don't worship other human beings the way the left does.
    To the contrary, Paul cult members are some of the most worshiping of a human being, namely of Ron Paul.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Mar '12 19:57
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Jesus...
    God in the flesh is the only exception. I suppose the same reason can be used for Obama worshipers as well.

As for myself, I choose the first Messiah. 😵
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Mar '12 19:592 edits
    Originally posted by moon1969
    To the contrary, Paul cult members are some of the most worshiping of a human being, namely of Ron Paul.
    Ron Paul does have a following, and I can't speak for everyone who likes him, but my guess is that the ONLY person that seems to say the things he says will create such a following. After all, who else is going to say similar things that some like to hear?

Ron Paul seems to have a monopoly on liberarianism and arguably conservatism.

As for Obama, he could have worn a skirt and had pretty much the same result. In fact, progressives seem to be as numerous as the stars in the sky.

Poor Hillary. :'(
  4. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    21 Mar '12 01:441 edit
    Ron Paul does have a following, and I can't speak for everyone who likes him, but my guess is that the ONLY person that seems to say the things he says will create such a following. After all, who else is going to say similar things that some like to hear?

Ron Paul seems to have a monopoly on liberarianism and arguably conservatism.

As for Obama, he co ...[text shortened]... . In fact, progressives seem to be as numerous as the stars in the sky.

Poor Hillary. :'(
    Hillary did get Secretary of State. Not bad. I like Hillary. I hope she runs for president in 2016. It would be nice if we would amend the Constitution so that Bill could run again.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    21 Mar '12 12:071 edit
    Most assuradly, no.

Well you were not so stand offish in the; 'it'll be over by Wednesday' thread

"I personally voted for Ron Paul because he is clearly the leanest of all the candidates. Also, he has a nice complexion and seems to have a good set of teeth even at his age."
  6. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    21 Mar '12 13:59
    Most assuradly, no.

True, the right wing just hates. Outside of paranoia its the only emotion that they have.
  7. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    28 Mar '12 17:59
    Originally posted by badmoon
    True, the right wing just hates. Outside of paranoia its the only emotion that they have.
    The right-wingers are good at hating. And it is not primarily the issues. Instead, they hate the President and his family as persons. A very personal sheer hatred.

They need to put aside their tin foil hats and put down the red dixie cups filled with hate-flavored kool aid. It ain't working for them, especially with the independents and swing voters who decide the general election.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree