Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 30 Dec '16 20:43
    Is really a fear of the future. The point has been made before, but the article is laced with some interesting statistics.

    http://www.tim-rutten.com/the-rights-hatred-of-california-is-really-fear-of-a-future-that-already-is-working/
  2. 30 Dec '16 21:12
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    Is really a fear of the future. The point has been made before, but the article is laced with some interesting statistics.

    http://www.tim-rutten.com/the-rights-hatred-of-california-is-really-fear-of-a-future-that-already-is-working/
    I would add that Americans should not attempt to impose their usual 'racism must be
    exclusively a black-white binary' approach upon California. In California's history, the
    issues of racism tended to be more about 'Indians', Latinos, and Asians than blacks.
  3. Standard member vivify
    rain
    30 Dec '16 22:00
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    Is really a fear of the future. The point has been made before, but the article is laced with some interesting statistics.

    http://www.tim-rutten.com/the-rights-hatred-of-california-is-really-fear-of-a-future-that-already-is-working/
    I guess that's fair. Liberals seem to hate Texas.
  4. 30 Dec '16 22:02 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by vivify
    I guess that's fair. Liberals seem to hate Texas.
    You tend to hate those who wish to impose their will upon you and preach to you as if they were somehow better. Only those with a slanted foreheads and conservative are either deplorable or not redeemable and need to stop whining about Dims "fixing" their health care and everything else around them cuz they are racist and stupid

    Dims tend to excel in this area.
  5. 30 Dec '16 22:34
    Originally posted by whodey
    You tend to hate those who wish to impose their will upon you and preach to you as if they were somehow better. Only those with a slanted foreheads and conservative are either deplorable or not redeemable and need to stop whining about Dims "fixing" their health care and everything else around them cuz they are racist and stupid

    Dims tend to excel in this area.
    I'm sorry, are the Dims telling women whether they can carry a pregnancy to term or not?
  6. 30 Dec '16 22:34
    Originally posted by vivify
    I guess that's fair. Liberals seem to hate Texas.
    Nah. We just think Texas is a really strange place, outside of Austin.
  7. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    30 Dec '16 23:41
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    I'm sorry, are the Dims telling women whether they can carry a pregnancy to term or not?
    No, the dims are telling woman they can abort them if they carry to term or not. No difference, no responsibility, no worries.
  8. 31 Dec '16 00:08
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    No, the dims are telling woman they can abort them if they carry to term or not. No difference, no responsibility, no worries.
    I'm not even sure what that means, but it's not the state's job to be deciding what is someone's "responsibility."