1. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    30 Dec '16 20:43
    Is really a fear of the future. The point has been made before, but the article is laced with some interesting statistics.

http://www.tim-rutten.com/the-rights-hatred-of-california-is-really-fear-of-a-future-that-already-is-working/
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Dec '16 21:12

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    30 Dec '16 22:00
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    Is really a fear of the future. The point has been made before, but the article is laced with some interesting statistics.

http://www.tim-rutten.com/the-rights-hatred-of-california-is-really-fear-of-a-future-that-already-is-working/
    I guess that's fair. Liberals seem to hate Texas.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Dec '16 22:023 edits
    Originally posted by vivify
    You tend to hate those who wish to impose their will upon you and preach to you as if they were somehow better. Only those with a slanted foreheads and conservative are either deplorable or not redeemable and need to stop whining about Dims "fixing" their health care and everything else around them cuz they are racist and stupid

Dims tend to excel in this area.
  5. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    30 Dec '16 22:34
    Originally posted by whodey
    You tend to hate those who wish to impose their will upon you and preach to you as if they were somehow better. Only those with a slanted foreheads and conservative are either deplorable or not redeemable and need to stop whining about Dims "fixing" their health care and everything else around them cuz they are racist and stupid

Dims tend to excel in this area.
    I'm sorry, are the Dims telling women whether they can carry a pregnancy to term or not?
  6. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    30 Dec '16 22:34
    Originally posted by vivify
    Nah. We just think Texas is a really strange place, outside of Austin.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Dec '16 23:41
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    I'm sorry, are the Dims telling women whether they can carry a pregnancy to term or not?
    No, the dims are telling woman they can abort them if they carry to term or not. No difference, no responsibility, no worries.😵
  8. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    31 Dec '16 00:08
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    No, the dims are telling woman they can abort them if they carry to term or not. No difference, no responsibility, no worries.😵
    I'm not even sure what that means, but it's not the state's job to be deciding what is someone's "responsibility."

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree