1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 21:483 edits
    The state should be sued every time a school is shot up.

It has been obvious for some time that this has been an issue, yet nothing is ever done. The country is at war. Children are under the care of the state, so if the state continues to be negligent, then they should be held accountable.

Only then perhaps they will put the proper security they have in federal buildings around the country that federal employees enjoy that our children do not.
  2. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 22:07
    Originally posted by @whodey

It has been obvious for some time that this has been an issue, yet nothing is ever done. The country is at war.

Only then perhaps they will put the proper security those in federal buildings around the country enjoy.
    Is this "security thing" you've been rambling about so much recently a thing in the right wing blogosphere right now, Whodey?

If we start looking at your typical spoonfeeding machines - Fox, Breitbart, Daily Caller, that kind of bilge - will we come across a ton of articles concerning metal detectors and such in schools?

My guess would be "yes".

The right wing machine probably decided it was about time sheep like you started following that line of thought for a while and so they threw some of that nonsense for you to eat up.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 22:08

It has been obvious for some time that this has been an issue, yet nothing is ever done. The country is at war. Children are under the care of the state, so if the state continues to be negligent, then they should be held accountable.

Only then perhaps they will put the proper security they have in federal buildings around the country that federal employees enjoy that our children do not.
    And yet you voted for Trump; why all the feigned outrage over guns?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 22:15
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    Is this "security thing" you've been rambling about so much recently a thing in the right wing blogosphere right now, Whodey?

If we start looking at your typical spoonfeeding machines - Fox, Breitbart, Daily Caller, that kind of bilge - will we come across a ton of articles concerning metal detectors and such in schools?

My guess would be "yes" ...[text shortened]... wing that line of thought for a while and so they threw some of that nonsense for you to eat up.
    The state should be looking for ways to secure the schools with all of these shootings

Do you disagree?

Why should the IRS have armed guards around the country guarding their buildings but children in schools who get shot up every month do not?
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 22:161 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    And yet you voted for Trump; why all the feigned outrage over guns?
    The guns will be there whether you pass laws against them or not Spanky.

Chicago learned that hard lesson.......I think.

Scratch that, Dims never learn.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 22:19
    We have tried the Dim way. Just tell law abiding citizens that schools are gun free zones, and now 17 children are dead because of it.
  7. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 22:26
    The state should be looking for ways to secure the schools with all of these shootings

Do you disagree?

Why should the IRS have armed guards around the country guarding their buildings but children in schools who get shot up every month do not?
    Have you been reading this line of thought elsewhere, Whodey?
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 22:28
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    Have you been reading this line of thought elsewhere, Whodey?
    Try Googling the Huffington post, perhaps they can provide you some pointers on how to respond.
  9. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 22:28
    We have tried the Dim way. Just tell law abiding citizens that schools are gun free zones, and now 17 children are dead because of it.
    It's the Democrats' fault! But of course!

My Whodey bingo-card is filling up nicely.
  10. Joined
    15 Oct '10
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 22:46

I think you must be a Russian BOT.

Nothing you say ever makes sense otherwise.

Are you a Russian BOT?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree