1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 14:32
    Just kidding, Trump is President. You life and reason for living is now over.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 14:41
    You kids really need to take a chill pill.

Nothing will change. Trump will do like those before him, start wars, print money like there is no tomorrow, and plant judges who are promised to be conservative but will not overturn anything. And the wall.......pfft. From what I hear that has been down graded to a fence.

What you don't understand is that Donald is a Progressive. He really believes such things as global warming, which is why he build a flood wall around his golf coarse in Ireland even though he says he does not believe there is a problem. And like all Progressives before him, he just lies non-stop.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 21:41

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 22:061 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    You kids really need to take a chill pill.

Nothing will change. Trump will do like those before him, start wars, print money like there is no tomorrow, and plant judges who are promised to be conservative but will not overturn anything. And the wall.......pfft. From what I hear that has been down graded to a fence.

What you don't understand is that ...[text shortened]... es not believe there is a problem. And like all Progressives before him, he just lies non-stop.
    Building a flood wall around a golf course doesn't necessarily mean he's worried over global warming or believe the claims of global warmists. He obviously built it to quiet the fears of investors who do... it was a business decision.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree