1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Nov '15 19:14
    How many threads on US politics can a forum have before somebody starts screaming: GIVE US AN FFING BREAK!!!! GO MASTURBATE ABOUT YOUR BACKWARD AND VIOLENT POLITICAL TRAGEDY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

How many threads about GOP pre-election rubbish can the world sustain before people start snapping and gunning people down at the local McDonalds???
  2. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    13 Nov '15 19:37
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    How many threads on US politics can a forum have before somebody starts screaming: GIVE US AN FFING BREAK!!!! GO MASTURBATE ABOUT YOUR BACKWARD AND VIOLENT POLITICAL TRAGEDY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

How many threads about GOP pre-election rubbish can the world sustain before people start snapping and gunning people down at the local McDonalds???
    I'm sick of it too. Tell us something European, won't you? How's that mass migration of Syrians going?
  3. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    13 Nov '15 20:23

As a europhile in America I fully agree.
  4. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    13 Nov '15 21:48

Who are the swines? We really want to make sure Hillary Clinton doesn't try to make us more European.

We like our BACKWARD AND VIOLENT POLITICAL TRAGEDY, and would do anything to prevent it from becoming European. Most of our forefathers came from Europe to escape that BACKWARD AND VIOLENT POLITICAL TRAGEDY.
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    13 Nov '15 23:33
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    I'm sick of it too. Tell us something European, won't you? How's that mass migration of Syrians going?
    Paris just exploded.
  6. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 00:05
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Paris just exploded.
    Yep. CSPAN has live French News coverage right now.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 04:18

Thanks for not moving to our country and shooting up and bombing our cities for pissing you off.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 09:17
    A mass migration of Syrians to Europe... Well, without getting into US foreign policy... We can't really discuss it, can we?
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 09:19
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Paris just exploded.
    Yes. This is a nightmare which is going to gave a tail to it.
  10. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    15 Nov '15 12:202 edits
    A mass migration of Syrians to Europe... Well, without getting into US foreign policy... We can't really discuss it, can we?
    Sure we can. I'm serious. Anything but another depressing thread on American politics or friggin Israel.

You've got a very large migration of people moving across Europe. There must be a culture clash. I've read of demonstrations in German streets, small towns having to absorb many newcomers, fears of existing culture being overwhelmed, and border tensions where there were none before. Add to that this attack in Paris and it must be interesting times in Europe. Or maybe that's a lot of overblown hype I've been fed by the terrible American media. We're in a bubble over here so give us your take Europeans. And if you can't do that then give us your best haggis recipe or something. Anything.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Nov '15 02:13
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Who are the swines? We really want to make sure Hillary Clinton doesn't try to make us more European.

We like our BACKWARD AND VIOLENT POLITICAL TRAGEDY, and would do anything to prevent it from becoming European. Most of our forefathers came from Europe to escape that BACKWARD AND VIOLENT POLITICAL TRAGEDY.
    Everywhere I visited in Europe, the people there were very nice to me. I think all the nasty ones are on RHP. There must be something about discussing topics on RHP that turns us all into arrogant social monsters. Maybe it is because we don't like other people to disagree with us. Then the insults and name calling begins.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Nov '15 02:18
    Sure we can. I'm serious. Anything but another depressing thread on American politics or friggin Israel.

You've got a very large migration of people moving across Europe. There must be a culture clash. I've read of demonstrations in German streets, small towns having to absorb many newcomers, fears of existing culture being overwhelmed, and border tensi ...[text shortened]... Europeans. And if you can't do that then give us your best haggis recipe or something. Anything.
    In other words, you don't want to discuss anything important to the future of mankind. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree