The todler problem in the US

The todler problem in the US

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
16 Jun 16

I just heard that, since January 2016, todlers in the US have shot 23 people dead.

And in 2015 there was at least one todler related shooting incident... a week....

Now, just in case the US has a different understanding of the word todler, I looked it up. It really is the group of 1 to 3 year olds.

So, naaaa, no gun-ownership problems to be seen there. None what-so-ever.
Move along folks, nothing to see here.

Well, perhaps just a bunch of 2nd amendment freaks waving and shouting that rules which applied 200 years ago should still apply today....

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
16 Jun 16

Originally posted by shavixmir
I just heard that, since January 2016, todlers in the US have shot 23 people dead.

And in 2015 there was at least one todler related shooting incident... a week....

Now, just in case the US has a different understanding of the word todler, I looked it up. It really is the group of 1 to 3 year olds.

So, naaaa, no gun-ownership problems to be seen t ...[text shortened]... t freaks waving and shouting that rules which applied 200 years ago should still apply today....
where is this information coming from?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
16 Jun 16

The Guardian, Huffington post and this site (the only one I could grab the link of).

Just google it and you'll get it.
mic.com/articles/142348#.fgHOCsZn3

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
16 Jun 16

Originally posted by shavixmir

So, naaaa, no gun-ownership problems to be seen t ...[text shortened]... t freaks waving and shouting that rules which applied 200 years ago should still apply today....
The only one who can stop a bad toddler with a gun is a good toddler with a gun.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
16 Jun 16

Originally posted by no1marauder
The only one who can stop a bad toddler with a gun is a good toddler with a gun.
Alligators are doing their part.