1. Germany
    Moves
    11 Aug '17 19:45
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I don't really care how far back you go. All I want is to hold accountable those who seemingly just want to sit back and blame the orange man for everything wrong in the world even though he has been in office less than a year instead of owning up to their short comings.

The UN is and has been a train wreck. In fact, it has been more destructive than anything
    Have you considered figuring out what the UN is before forming an opinion on it?
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Aug '17 19:52
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Have you considered figuring out what the UN is before forming an opinion on it?
    What is the UN? Is it a bunch of overly corrupt and powerful government officials who would rather invade oil rich Libya on the premise of preventing a possible genocide as they allow an actual genocide in the Sudan and Syria to go unchecked?

I dunno, you tell me.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Aug '17 20:06

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Germany
    Moves
    11 Aug '17 20:23
    Originally posted by @whodey
    What is the UN? Is it a bunch of overly corrupt and powerful government officials who would rather invade oil rich Libya on the premise of preventing a possible genocide as they allow an actual genocide in the Sudan and Syria to go unchecked?

I dunno, you tell me.
    The UN never invaded Libya and does not have the authority to prevent or allow any genocide from occurring.

Maybe now is a good time to look up what the UN actually does?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree