Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 03 Feb '18 22:42
    This memo totally vindicates “Trump” in probe. But the Russian Witch Hunt goes on and on. Their was no Collusion and there was no Obstruction (the word now used because, after one year of looking endlessly and finding NOTHING, collusion is dead). This is an American disgrace!

-Donald J. Trump, February 3, 2018

Even if "their (sic) was no Collusion (sic)," surely we can all agree that Trump should be impeached for these grave linguistic offenses?
  2. Subscriber mchill
    Independent
    03 Feb '18 23:04
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    This memo totally vindicates “Trump” in probe. But the Russian Witch Hunt goes on and on. Their was no Collusion and there was no Obstruction (the word now used because, after one year of looking endlessly and finding NOTHING, collusion is dead). This is an American disgrace!

-Donald J. Trump, February 3, 2018

Even if "their (sic) wa ...[text shortened]... c)," surely we can all agree that Trump should be impeached for these grave linguistic offenses?
    Yes, I know. I'm ashamed of him. I wish Angela Merkel was running things over here.
  3. Subscriber sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    04 Feb '18 00:40
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Yes, I know. I'm ashamed of him. I wish Angela Merkel was running things over here.
    It's a bitch when one wishes Bush Jr was back
  4. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    04 Feb '18 06:57
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Are you kidding? In the American political meatgrinder, she'd have been pilloried merely for the 'high crime' of being a woman.
  5. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    04 Feb '18 06:59
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    It's a bitch when one wishes Bush Jr was back
    But he, too, was too stupid to notice all the Libertarians in his administration behind the curtain. All the same ones from Bush Sr.'s administration.
  6. Subscriber Wajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    04 Feb '18 07:10
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    But he, too, was too stupid to notice all the Libertarians in his administration behind the curtain. All the same ones from Bush Sr.'s administration.
    Can you name some of these 'Libertarians' suzi. How did you identify them as libertarian? What did they do?
  7. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    04 Feb '18 07:40
    Originally posted by @wajoma
    Can you name some of these 'Libertarians' suzi. How did you identify them as libertarian? What did they do?
    Survive the abortion.
  8. Subscriber Wajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    04 Feb '18 07:53 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Survive the abortion.
    Huh? Is that a statement or a question without a question mark, what does it mean?

I'm genuinely interested in Libertarian politicians, who are they? what have they done to earn the L.

David Leyonhjelm is about the most libertarian politician I'm aware of*, a Senator for NSW in Aus. (Edit: *at that level)

Who are these libertarians behind the curtain suzi is talking about. She said it, so she must have some idea, the only alternative is that she said it but she has no idea what she's talking about.
  9. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    04 Feb '18 08:02
    Huh? Is that a statement or a question without a question mark, what does it mean?

I'm genuinely interested in Libertarian politicians, who are they? what have they done to earn the L.

David Leyonhjelm is about the most libertarian politician I'm aware of*, a Senator for NSW in Aus. (Edit: *at that level)

Who are these libertarians behind the c ...[text shortened]... ome idea, the only alternative is that she said it but she has no idea what she's talking about.
    Libertarian is non-sensical label.

As far as I’ve understood, it’s just a new sauce for the same right-wing dish of capitalist rubbish.

And it wasn’t a question. I answered the question you posed. They should have been aborted (for the world is a better place without them), but they survived.

It’s my bloody planet and I’m calling the shots on this one:
    The more right-wing Americans and European nazis that get aborted, the safer and nicer the planet will be.

Fact. Check it out.
  10. Subscriber Wajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    04 Feb '18 08:15
    Libertarian is non-sensical label.

As far as I’ve understood, it’s just a new sauce for the same right-wing dish of capitalist rubbish.

And it wasn’t a question. I answered the question you posed. They should have been aborted (for the world is a better place without them), but they survived.

It’s my bloody planet and I’m calling the shots on thi ...[text shortened]... European nazis that get aborted, the safer and nicer the planet will be.

Fact. Check it out.
    NIOF

Non Initiation of Force.

Well yes I can see what's not to like for the control freaks like yourself.
  11. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    04 Feb '18 08:20
    NIOF

Non Initiation of Force.

Well yes I can see what's not to like for the control freaks like yourself.
    I’m not a control freak dude.
    I’m just stating that the world will be a better place without American capitalists in it.

Always starting wars, always selling weapons, always undermining worker’s
    movements, always supporting dictators, always interfering with foreign governments...

Always disrupting rationality and humanity with the constantly repeated message: you are free to do what your boss wants and taxes should finance an army.

you are free to do what your boss wants and taxes should finance an army.

12. Subscriber Wajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    04 Feb '18 08:25 / 1 edit
    I’m just stating that the world will be a better place without American capitalists in it.

Always starting wars, always selling weapons, always undermining worker’s
    movements, always supporting dictators, always interfering with foreign governments...

Always disrupting rationality and humanity with the constantly repe ...[text shortened]... ld finance an army.

Can you identify any of that drivel that you think is libertarian, because i'm not seeing it.

BTW: Libertarian position on foreign politics - strongly non-interventionist.
  13. Subscriber Wajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    04 Feb '18 08:45 / 1 edit

And a second BTW, it is an international movement with organisations in almost every country of the world.

cheers
  14. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    04 Feb '18 08:47
    Huh?
    I'm genuinely interested in Libertarian politicians, who are they?
    what have they done to earn the L.

I guess you could research "Libertarianism" on he internet rather than ask a bunch of chess players?
  15. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    04 Feb '18 08:48
    Can you identify any of that drivel that you think is libertarian, because i'm not seeing it.

BTW: Libertarian position on foreign politics - strongly non-interventionist.
    Oh. I see you are an expert now.