they keep falling...

they keep falling...

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
14 Aug 18

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/13/politics/peter-strzok-fired-fbi/index.html

#LUVINIT!!!

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
14 Aug 18

Please please please let all the Clintonistas and deep state swamp creatures go to jail.

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/08/13/trump_tower_meeting_looks_increasingly_like_a_setup.html

2016 Trump Tower Meeting Looks Increasingly Like a Setup by Russian and Clinton Operatives

The June 2016 Trump Tower meeting between high-ranking members of the Republican presidential campaign staff and a Russian lawyer with Kremlin ties remains the cornerstone of claims that Donald Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election.

A growing body of evidence, however, indicates that the meeting may have been a setup -- part of a broad effort to tarnish the Trump campaign involving Hillary Clinton operatives employed by Kremlin-linked figures and Department of Justice officials. This view, that the real collusion may have taken place among those who arranged the meeting rather than the Trump officials who agreed to attend it, is supported by two disparate lines of evidence pulled together for the first time here: newly released records and a pattern of efforts to connect the Trump campaign to Russia.

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
14 Aug 18
2 edits

Here are the concluding paragraphs from an Investor's Business Daily piece referencing the article I linked above:

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/russian-collusion-hillary-clinton/

Was Hillary The Real Colluder?

Nunes, who heads Congress' investigation into the matter, said it was likely that information "was handed directly from Russian propaganda arms to the Clinton campaign, fed into the top levels of the FBI and Department of Justice to open up a counterintelligence investigation into a political campaign that has now colluded (with) nearly every top official at the DOJ and FBI over the course of the last couple years. Absolutely amazing."

We have to agree. If all that is true, it is absolutely amazing. After all, these are serious felonies, using the federal agencies to spy on a political opponent in league with a hostile foreign power.

As we said, the only real collusion appears to be on the part of the Clinton campaign — aided by the Obama administration, CIA chief John Brennan and a handful of high-level officials at the Department of Justice and FBI.

What's next? It's possible the collusion investigation soon will turn from Trump to Clinton. If so, it could lead to more resignations and possibly jail time for those involved. That includes perhaps even Hillary Clinton, who sits at the political epicenter of all this illegality.

K

Germany

Moves
14 Aug 18

Originally posted by @sleepyguy
A growing body of evidence, however, indicates that the meeting may have been a setup -- part of a broad effort to tarnish the Trump campaign involving Hillary Clinton operatives employed by Kremlin-linked figures and Department of Justice officials.
Evidence visible in chemtrails, no doubt.

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
14 Aug 18

Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
Evidence visible in chemtrails, no doubt.
Just follow the links ...

Opinion: How a senior DOJ official helped Dem researchers on Trump-Russia case
By John Solomon
Opinion Contributor

Hundreds of pages of previously unreported emails and memos provide the clearest evidence yet that a research firm, hired by Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) to find dirt on and defeat Donald Trump, worked early and often with the FBI, a Department of Justice (DOJ) official and the intelligence community during the 2016 presidential election and the early days of Trump's presidency.

Fusion GPS's work and its involvement with several FBI officials have been well reported.

But a close review of these new documents shows just how closely Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr, who reported to Obama-era Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, maintained contact with Fusion — and, in particular, its primary source, former British spy Christopher Steele — before, during and after the election.

Yates was fired by President Trump over an unrelated political dispute. Ohr was demoted recently.

Ohr’s own notes, emails and text messages show he communicated extensively with Steele and with Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson. Those documents have been turned over in recent weeks to investigative bodies in Congress and the DOJ, but not reviewed outside the investigative ranks until now.

They show Ohr had contact with Steele in the days just before the FBI opened its Trump-Russia probe in summer 2016, and then engaged Steele as a “confidential human source” assisting in that probe.

They also confirm that Ohr later became a critical conduit of continuing information from Steele after the FBI ended the Brit's role as an informant.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
14 Aug 18

Please please please let all the Clintonistas and deep state swamp creatures go to jail.

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/08/13/trump_tower_meeting_looks_increasingly_like_a_setup.html

[b]2016 Trump Tower Meeting Looks Increasingly Like a Setup by Russian and Clinton Operatives

The June 2016 Trump Tower meeting between hi ...[text shortened]... e here: newly released records and a pattern of efforts to connect the Trump campaign to Russia.[/b]
These "defenses" get more and more bizarre and desperate as Mueller closes in.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
14 Aug 18

Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/13/politics/peter-strzok-fired-fbi/index.html

#LUVINIT!!!
Strzok firing was politically motivated and violated FBI Director's Wray's promise to do any investigation of him "by the book". The relevant official at the FBI recommended only a 60 day suspension and a demotion from supervisory duties for Strzok, but this was ignored to placate Trump and the rabid right wing.

Moves
14 Aug 18

Originally posted by @no1marauder
Strzok firing was politically motivated and violated FBI Director's Wray's promise to do any investigation of him "by the book". The relevant official at the FBI recommended only a 60 day suspension and a demotion from supervisory duties for Strzok, but this was ignored to placate Trump and the rabid right wing.
politics got him fired alright.

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
15 Aug 18

These "defenses" get more and more bizarre and desperate as Mueller closes in.
OMG you're whack. Well we'll see soon I guess. I think you've been snookered.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
15 Aug 18

I've already went over this crazy conspiracy theory with Metal Brain (good company you're keeping) and don't feel the need to rediscover the wheel. The Trump Tower meeting was set up by billionaire allies of Trump in Russia, not Hillary Clinton.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
15 Aug 18

Essentially this is the Nunes memo resurrected.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
15 Aug 18

Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
politics got him fired alright.
One can only imagine the screeches of outrage from people like yourself if an FBI agent had been fired in 2014 for anti-Obama texts.

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
15 Aug 18

Essentially this is the Nunes memo resurrected.
Yeah, you say it like that's a bad thing. This is really starting to look like a coup attempt. Strzok is a conspirator in that effort. He belongs in prison, at least.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
15 Aug 18
1 edit

Yeah, you say it like that's a bad thing. This is really starting to look like a coup attempt. Strzok is a conspirator in that effort. He belongs in prison, at least.
Saying that Donald Trump would be/is a lousy President hasn't been made a Federal criminal offense yet though if Devin Nunes got his way it probably would be.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
15 Aug 18

It’s you who’s being snookered.

I mean, how many snooker sticks over the head does it take for someone to believe the rubbish you believe?